Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS on Hautelook October 30th

@catlover wrote:

@w84WEN

thanks for letting us know!

How do you find out these things?

I looked way at the bottom of the Hautelook page yesterday and it's not mentioned..............

@catlover  Access the "Beauty" area first, then go to the bottom to see upcoming events.  It's there, in the box for what's starting Friday.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  Hopefully I'll be able to get on and grab some goodies.  I'm having all my tile floors restored - G-d give me strength!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@catlover wrote:

@w84WEN

I looked way at the bottom of the Hautelook page yesterday and it's not mentioned..............

@catlover  Access the "Beauty" area first, then go to the bottom to see upcoming events.  It's there, in the box for what's starting Friday.  

I just looked too and didn't see it in upcoming events and I didn't get an email from them. I get emails almost every day about the upcoming events., 

I did however see Laura Geller and bought some eye rimz in voodoo which I Looove and 2 of her dream cream lipsticks which I think are wonderful.  I still have an eye rimz left in potion that I bought probably 4 years ago and I still have over 1/2 a slab of it left. 

I copied the upcoming events and this is what I see: says 23 more, but that is not a clickable link

Starts at 8AM Pacific
  • Tart
  • Honeydew Intimates
  • Beyond Yoga
  • Anna Sui
  • Conversation Starters: Clever Doormats
  • Plus 23 more

Starts at 1PM Pacific
  • Fall Forward: Sweaters from Sweet Romeo & More
  • Fall Forward: The Softest Blanket Ever
  • Fall Forward: Western Booties
  • Fall Forward: Cashmere & Luxe Accessories
  • Fall Forward: Classic Plaids, Checks & Argyle
  • Plus 8 mo
I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@catlover wrote:

@w84WEN

I just looked too and didn't see it in upcoming events and I didn't get an email from them. I get emails almost every day about the upcoming events., 

I did however see Laura Geller and bought some eye rimz in voodoo which I Looove and 2 of her dream cream lipsticks which I think are wonderful.  I still have an eye rimz left in potion that I bought probably 4 years ago and I still have over 1/2 a slab of it left. 

I copied the upcoming events and this is what I see: says 23 more, but that is not a clickable link

Starts at 8AM Pacific
  • Tart
  • Honeydew Intimates
  • Beyond Yoga
  • Anna Sui
  • Plus 23 more

Starts at 1PM Pacific
  • Plus 8 mo

@60sgirl  You got the above info by scrolling down to the bottom from the Landing Page.  You need to go to the BEAUTY area first - the 6th tab over, at the top of the Landing Page.  THEN scroll down to the bottom to see Upcoming Beauty Events.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@catlover wrote:

@w84WEN

Starts at 8AM Pacific
  • Tart
  • Honeydew Intimates
  • Beyond Yoga
  • Anna Sui
  • Plus 23 more

Starts at 1PM Pacific
  • Plus 8 mo

@60sgirl  You got the above info by scrolling down to the bottom from the Landing Page.  You need to go to the BEAUTY area first - the 6th tab over, at the top of the Landing Page.  THEN scroll down to the bottom to see Upcoming Beauty Events.

thanks but I did that first and my page still doesn't show Skinn.  I'll try to c/p what mine shows

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@catlover wrote:

@w84WEN

Starts at 8AM Pacific
  • Tart
  • Honeydew Intimates
  • Beyond Yoga
  • Anna Sui
  • Plus 23 more

Starts at 1PM Pacific
  • Plus 8 mo

thanks. I did do it that way first and my page doesn't show that. I'll just look on Friday. I need more chin ups. 

ETA: my bad, now I see it. thanks what I was not doing was "clicking" on the beauty tab first and then scrolling down.

Respected Contributor

Quick bump so noone interested misses out!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

thanks-I tried it and it works if you go to beauty!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Thanks! I will be hoping for the extreme body balm!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I'm interested in the body balm and the body oil, would love to try those. But, I'm really hoping for the Lip 6x balms........I NEED more of those!  It really is the best lip balm I've ever used. If they're not offered through HauteLook, then hopefully we'll see them during his November shows.