Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS TS for June 21

HSN had a free shipping day recently and I had trouble finding the things I liked on sale at a good enough price so I didn’t get much.

What I did was look through my favorites and I found a little pair of Nicky Butler sterling earrings (579305) on clearance for $12 and change. I got two pairs - Light Blue Quartz/Amethyst and Berry Quartzite/Amethyst. They arrived today and I think I’ll get a lot of use out of them. Great colors and size for work.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my TSV today and it is wonderful.  Products were nicely packaged.  I tried them this morning and the serum and the cream absorbed quickly.  Made my skin feel smooth and firm.  Can't wait to try the ampules tonight.  The value was incredible.  Glad I got auto-ship.  If you missed out on this, you missed out.

Honored Contributor

@Wildapple wrote:

I received my TSV today and it is wonderful.  Products were nicely packaged.  I tried them this morning and the serum and the cream absorbed quickly.  Made my skin feel smooth and firm.  Can't wait to try the amouples tonight.  The value was incredible.  Glad I got auto-ship.  If you missed out on this, you missed out.

@Wildapple  - thx for the early review! I've always liked DWP esp for a.m., excellent under makeup.  And the Age Reset serum is the Cadillac product of the line along with the ABC peel.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally finished watching my DVR'd shows from Dimitris visit last night and I was going  to order the primier and finishing powder and of course they are more money now. Oh well, maybe next visit...

Honored Contributor

My TS should arrive today.  I ordered about 3 other items.  Looking forward to using them.  I already have the SKINN foundation w/brush and really like it.  Getting the primer in last order too.    I also noticed a lot of the items are priced higher than when Dimitri was on recently.  

Honored Contributor

I will be trying the Skinn primer tomorrow under the Skinn foundation I recently purchased.  My TS came today also.  Very nicely packaged.  I'll be starting it soon  but I have to finish a "system" I've been using.  Have about a week of product from that which I need to use first. 

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I think Evine brought out the best in him , he seems so subdued on HSN , maybe that is the image he and they want.  I do believe Evine over works their vendors though , he probably was so exhausted he just said what he wanted , i know i act crazier when i am on less sleep. I don't think they push his line like they did Beekmen when they started do you ?

JMHO, but I think both Skinn and Beekman Boys were much more enjoyable to watch on Evine. They're just not translating as well on HSN. Pity. 

I agree. They were more fun on Evine.

Respected Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I think Evine brought out the best in him , he seems so subdued on HSN , maybe that is the image he and they want.  I do believe Evine over works their vendors though , he probably was so exhausted he just said what he wanted , i know i act crazier when i am on less sleep. I don't think they push his line like they did Beekmen when they started do you ?

JMHO, but I think both Skinn and Beekman Boys were much more enjoyable to watch on Evine. They're just not translating as well on HSN. Pity. 

I agree. They were more fun on Evine.

I just think it is going to take a little while for them to get relaxed with the different hosts. It’s only been a few months and little air time. Compare it to starting a new job. It takes awhile to get comfortable and getting to know different personalities.
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

HSN had a free shipping day recently and I had trouble finding the things I liked on sale at a good enough price so I didn’t get much.

What I did was look through my favorites and I found a little pair of Nicky Butler sterling earrings (579305) on clearance for $12 and change. I got two pairs - Light Blue Quartz/Amethyst and Berry Quartzite/Amethyst. They arrived today and I think I’ll get a lot of use out of them. Great colors and size for work.

@willdob3  - I have those earrings in lapis/moonstone and gifted some- good quality and great price. I also pick up one of his necklaces in a turquoise color stone for $20 that will be part of a bday gift 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I finally finished watching my DVR'd shows from Dimitris visit last night and I was going  to order the primier and finishing powder and of course they are more money now. Oh well, maybe next visit...

@MrsCat21  @Daysdee  - very interested in your reviews of the primer. It looks impressive, sold out! 

My order of the TS and DWP eye cream arrived yesterday - beautifully packaged. I can't wait to receive the oil!!!