Super Contributor

SHOP HQ sent me a survey & most of it was about their high shipping fees!

I just got an email from Shop HQ to fill-out their annual customer feedback survey & most of the questions were about their high shipping fees. They also gave you the opportunity to write your own comments, so I told them that I would buy more Skinn products if they would offer free or lower shipping costs during Dimitri's visits.

YIPPEE!!!! They're finally listening to their customers...lots of us have also "blasted them on FB"...Hope it helps & we see lower shipping for Dimitri's Anniversary visit.

He has also answered me on FB about it...DIMITRI ROCKS!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Occasional Contributor

Re: SHOP HQ sent me a survey & most of it was about their high shipping fees!

me too

Contributor

It's thanks to their new CEO - changes are coming and it starts with NO MORE WATCH WEEKS!

Super Contributor

I got the survey also. Was happy to tell them that their hours and hours of the same products day after day was not good. Also the last page where one of the options was ""did you ever put things in your cart and after seeing the shipping costs you deleted them"" - I definitely checked that box.

Honored Contributor

I got the survey but haven't taken it yet. It will be interesting to see what changes are implemented.

Respected Contributor

I havent checked my e mail today but I hope they dont pull a Q. On the survey here the other day it sounds like alot of posters unloaded their dismay for the squewy moderation here, now webbie(s) is on a poofing rampage! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

well they've only provided a survey so I don't really consider that listening to their customers unless they actually DO something as a result of the survey. But it is a start.

I haven't bought anything from that site but I do want to try the SKINN body oil, just don't want to pay full price plus a crazy shipping (almost $7 if I remember?).

Honored Contributor

On 7/15/2014 sharon818 said:

It's thanks to their new CEO - changes are coming and it starts with NO MORE WATCH WEEKS!

that's not going to happen! Do you honestly think that they dedicate hundreds of hours a month to a product that doesn't sell? Just because you're not buying them doesn't mean others aren't
Honored Contributor

I received an email survey too. It was a wide range of topics-programming, offers, pricing, website, customer service, and a very specific one about shipping charges and how it impacted my decision to abandon my cart many times. I had to call CS twice recently. Had several Skinn orders sitting as processing for over a week. I asked them to credit the shipping charges, and they did-wonderful CS experience. Then my order arrived with a missing item. I ordered & paid for 2 of the intro price set of Skinn cleansers, but they only sent one. I have to wait 3-4 days for their investigation...well they better give me that credit or I will escalate and inform my cc bank. Two big warehouse issues with this order-not cool. And I told them in the survey that I will not buy anything with a size requirement like shoes or clothes, or rings due to their policy to not reimburse shipping fees for returns.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I also got the survey and filled it out and submitted. First of all, I told them that they were becoming "The Watch Channel" and it was a BIG turn-off for me. Also told them that their program guide was pretty much useless, since all it says is "Best of ShopHQ" 90% of the time and you have no idea what is coming on, so I dont even bother watching. And of course told them that their high shipping charges DEFINITELY made me take stuff out of my cart when I realized how much shipping would be. I did sing their praises though for their "free shipping" days. Also said that the quaility of Chuck Clemency's line had gone down so much that I won't order his pieces any longer, but still enjoy watching him. LOL And that I loved Michael Valituddi's line! I told them that I used to watch their programming all the time, but now it's maybe 2 hours a week total that I watch because the rest of the time, it's either watches or hours and hours of the same thing, i.e., Skinn (sorry Dimitri fans...his products don't do anything for my skin), or waterford crystal, or electronics. LOVE the fashion days and would love to see more 14kt, even though it's expensive.