Honored Contributor

Re: SECOND TRY W/ EPILATOR: HINTS?

@Shanus wrote:

Yay! Used the one I had...what the heck...about 2 hrs. ago on cheeks. Feel smooth as baby's butt. Because it's small across the top, took awhile going back and forth many times. May order newer model with larger head.

Will check face in sunlight after dinner to see if missed any spots.

Thanks to all. I was on a mission!

@Shanus

I'm glad you worked it out!

What newer, larger head version? There was a larger one out (emagine) before the eRase. I had it and wondered why they'd come out with a smaller one since, obviously, bigger was better! I ordered the eRase and realized right away that smaller is sometimes better. The smaller head fits better in the curvy places on my face and body. The larger head on the emagine bounced off the curves and missed entire areas. I returned the emagine. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SECOND TRY W/ EPILATOR: HINTS?

@willdob3 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Yay! Used the one I had...what the heck...about 2 hrs. ago on cheeks. Feel smooth as baby's butt. Because it's small across the top, took awhile going back and forth many times. May order newer model with larger head.

Will check face in sunlight after dinner to see if missed any spots.

Thanks to all. I was on a mission!

@Shanus

I'm glad you worked it out!

What newer, larger head version? There was a larger one out (emagine) before the eRase. I had it and wondered why they'd come out with a smaller one since, obviously, bigger was better! I ordered the eRase and realized right away that smaller is sometimes better. The smaller head fits better in the curvy places on my face and body. The larger head on the emagine bounced off the curves and missed entire areas. I returned the emagine. 

You're so right. I never thought of that w/ a larger size. When I purchased this one, I had in mind being able to travel w/ it in case I was still in the first 6 months or so when I had to do it more often....those resting hair follicles, you know.