Regular Contributor
Could someone sugguest a good root touch up? Thanks
Trusted Contributor

@jobiz 

I got all excited! I thought there was a root touch-up TSV coming. I was definitely going to check it out.... lol.

Regular Contributor
Oh sorry about that!!
Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Root Touch Up

[ Edited ]

I bought something by Revlon, I think it's called Root Erase ( I haven't used it yet). It dispenses from a can, comes with a brush. You can get three applications from it, you dispense the dye into the cap.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought one and am trying it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

It had good reviews on Amazon (like 1600)

L'Oreal Paris Magic Root Rescue 10 Minute Root Hair Coloring Kit, Permanent Hair Color with Quick Precision Applicator, 100% Gray Coverage, 6 Light Brown, 1 kit (Packaging May Vary)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Yes, Loreal Root Rescue.  It has a nice neat applicator and completed the process in 10 minutes.  It's very easy to use with nice results.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Clariol Root Touch up. Easy applicator. $10.00. Bought at Walgreens. Loved the way it worked. Left it on for 10 minutes. Light brown hair. Covered nicely. I only used half the applicator. Lasts 10 washings.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

One that didn't work so great for me is the Clairol Root Touch Up Color Blending Gel. It was easy to use thanks to the attached brush applicator and at first I thought it did a good job but soon noticed many places where it didn't take on the grey. Left it on longer the 2nd time, same problem. The directions say not to wash your hair for a few days after applying (though you can use a conditioner) and I didn't but still that made no difference.

Honored Contributor

For the last 20 years or more I have been using Roux Tween Time, root touch up stick, Just wet the tip and apply where needed. One stick will last forever. Get them on Amazon or Ebay.