Esteemed Contributor

I always have captions on due to my poor hearing and couldn't believe the lyrics to her songs. For an event like the Super Bowl I don't think it was appropriate. 
             🏈 ? R rated ? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rihanna/Fenty Beauty

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed the half time show.  Rihanna reveals that she is pregnant with baby # 2.  Product placement everybody, product placement.  The little bit she did with stopping to put on some makeup  (to continue to dancing) was to let you know who she is.  She's a billionaire.  Her wealth is estimated to be 1.7B dollars.

This comes from her music, fenty, fenty savage and fenty cosmetics.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I had no idea Fenty was her company until seeing this post!!! Beautiful young woman. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I had no idea Fenty was her company until seeing this post!!! Beautiful young woman. 

There is a self proclaimed professional makeup artist that posts here  who had no idea who Fenty and Kylie cosmetics were, either. 😄

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle   Her name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, so yep that's the one and only.  She's been in the music industry for over twenty years.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle Fenty is her last name.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't enjoyed the half time show in years so just skipped the 33 minutes of the show. I did enjoy the Super Bowl but I enjoy football very much. 

Contributor

Her lippy application, during the performance, was to advertise her "Fenty Icon Velvet Liquid Lipstick" which had just dropped. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rhiann's NFL halftime performance is on YouTube. The video has over 34 million views. I watched last night. The comments were complimentary, but they seem like they are coming from younger people. This audience did not seem offended. 

Respected Contributor

Rihanna is the 2nd wealthiest female entertainer, behind only to Oprah.