Honored Contributor

Well so much for motherhood cleaning up Rihanna's Superbowl performance.  I'd return my Fenty Superbowl lipgloss in protest if I thought anyone in her company would give a hoot.  Good game tho!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I'm sorry you didn't care for it; I thought it was great.  & thought you'd appreciate when she kind of motioned to putting on more makeup.  I do like that the NFL seems to put on all different kinds of singers/acts for the 1/2 time show so hopefully next year they'll be something for you too.

Respected Contributor

*sigh*  What didn't you like about it?  

Esteemed Contributor

Monicakm, I agree that the haltime show wasn't very good. I wasn't familiar with Rhianna' singing, and she didn't impress me at all. She should stay focused in the beauty/fashion industry, as she doesn't seem very talented IMO. For all the hype beforehand, it was a dud. 

Congrats to KC. It was a good game, though preferred a different ending. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: Rihanna/Fenty Beauty

[ Edited ]

@RollTide2008 

Suggestive, se*ual and inappropriate dance moves.  This is the Super Bowl on public TV not a concert where tickets are purchased.  This was America's favorite family sport. If you want to buy ticket and watch that kind of show, that's up to you. But to broadcast such behavior to an audience/ family was totally inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

George Strait wasn't available to stand in one palce and sing a boring song about losing his wife, dog, truck and house trailer so there's that.

Respected Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Monicakm, I agree that the haltime show wasn't very good. I wasn't familiar with Rhianna' singing, and she didn't impress me at all. She should stay focused in the beauty/fashion industry, as she doesn't seem very talented IMO. For all the hype beforehand, it was a dud. 

Congrats to KC. It was a good game, though preferred a different ending. 

She's been in the music business for almost 20 years and has sold more than 250 million records.  I think she does fine.  

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

George Strait wasn't available to stand in one palce and sing a boring song about losing his wife, dog, truck and house trailer so there's that.

@RollTide2008 😆😆😆😆😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

i thought the show stunk. The costumes, the concept, the choreography - all if it.  

Frequent Contributor

Well said.