Honored Contributor

Riddle: who is more exhausting than

...Kackie Reviews (on YT)?

Kackie Reviews on Dayquil 🤪

My brain and I both feel like we've been mentally used and abused.  She should be watched in 5 minutes intervals only, with a healthy dose of serenity in between.  She said she doesn't smoke dope. Maybe she needs to LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Riddle: who is more exhausting than

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  - I've never watched her before.  I'm going to check out her videos - in 5 minute intervals, of course!

ETA - Just came back from watching her "Emergency Reviews" from a month ago.  Omg - she IS exhausting!  She's definitely not my cup of tea.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  @San Antonio Gal    She used to be on my "list". She's a nut, that's for sure, but has a huge following on YT and I think also that patreon deal that I never understood. Other YouTubers have that, too. I think you pay a fee to hear more details of their life, etc. Huh?

I don't see her wearing her wedding rings anymore in the last year, so she's probably extra antsy!!

Respected Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

Kackie and so many other beauty youtubers film way too close to their faces- it distorts their features and feels too intense to me.  I want her to film so that I can see her maybe two feet from the camera instead of looking like she's peering into a doorbell camera. She has great skin and a genuine excitement for makeup- I'll give her that! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh my.  Out of curiosity I went to check out her video.  What's the sayig "curiosity killed the cat."  Goodness, don't think I made it more than a minute or two. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I don't subscribe to her channel and don't watch every video. But after her latest "Dayquil" vid (Dayquil is in the title), I'm finished with her.  Man!  Bless her heart.  She needs help.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

I don't subscribe to her channel and don't watch every video. But after her latest "Dayquil" vid (Dayquil is in the title), I'm finished with her.  Man!  Bless her heart.  She needs help.

@monicakm   Love hearing "Bless her heart"....my favorite expression ever!!!