• 1 oz. CollaBoost-1,3 Skin Firming Creme
  • 2 fl. oz. Firmance Pycnogenol Firming Serum
  • 2 fl. oz. Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Diminishing Gel 
  • 1 oz. Youthspan Facial Resurrection Night Creme

Any reviews? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews on Elysee please.

@KCDiva-

I tried the Fountain of Youth years ago and am pretty sure I actually saw some difference. This and Gold Bonds neck and chest lotion are the only things I've ever tried that I noticed some difference. Not a lot but some and that's saying a lot, more than any expensive or drug store brand.

The only reason I stopped was just because of cost and nothing is a miracle cream or lotion really.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ve only tried the Fountain of Youth gel and Pynogenol gel on your list and I was pleased with the results. I would order again for sure. 

If you get a kit the price is pretty good. 

Trusted Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I’ve only tried the Fountain of Youth gel and Pynogenol gel on your list and I was pleased with the results. I would order again for sure. 

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Thank you. 

You’re very welcome. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I think Elysee is an unsung line that has many fine products.  I can’t say that about every item, but I’m very pleased with those I use. I happened upon an Elysee presentation probably 2 yrs. ago, when the TTV  was 2 oz. bottles of the Firmance Serum, Fountain of Youth Gel, and Youth Resurrection Serum for $69.95. Auto-ship was offered so I chose that option.  I’ve been using these products as part of my AM routine ever since.  At my age, peptides are my friend and I was impressed that the FOY serum has 40%.  It was the only one I was aware of until Dimitri James/Skinn Cosmetics introduced the Pep 40 Serum, which is now part of my PM routine.  I also appreciate that the pycnogenol serum test results show it as being more effective than Vitamin C.  I was a very happy Mad Hippie Vit. C user who would have been happy to stick with it until I heard this information.  I find the a Youth Resurrectiom Serum to be nice and penetrating around the eyes and enough moisture for me in the AM before applying a BB/CC cream.  

Frequent Contributor

I agree with a previous poster, the Flawless Face Lift (white colored serum), the Pycnogenol Firming Serum (reddish colored serum) and the Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Dimishing Gel (bluish colored serum), are EXCELLENT!  They were on autoship as set in the past and I have used them for years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In my opinion the FOY has been around for so very long, it needs to be updated and upgraded, it is the old and original argerinline and matrixyl of yesteryear. so many new peptides have been introduced since then. Pycnogenol is a deritive of salicylic acid, nothing unusual there either.

I do like the Elyesee Luninacai facial scrub.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried :

Elysée Optim-Ox™ Moisture-Quench

Elysée Optim-Ox™ Moisture-Quench 2-piece Set  $49.00

Regular Contributor

I have this kit on autoship, probably 3 yrs, & before that just the two serums on autoship  for a good while.  When you've used something for a long time it's hard to say it's a miracle worker but I am pleased with what I see & haven't wanted to quit.  The only lines that really bug me are a few above my lip - a few crinkles around my eyes don't bother me.  I've used different Elysee moisturizers & like them all but the two in this kit are really good.