Super Contributor

Review of Lipstick Queen's Hello Sailor navy lipstick

So I bit and spent more than I usually do for a lipstick, but the concept intrigued me. I got it Friday and am really amazed at what a great lipstick this is! It is definitely navy, but goes on clear and gives my lips a soft rose color - a little deeper than Je Ne Sais Quoi. The texture is totally different - it's absolutely moisturizing, not sticky like lip balm. And the color lasts a long time.

The best thing about it, however, is - it doesn't leave a mark on glasses, cups, straws, etc - absolutely nothing, but my lips have a nice color. I don't remember them mentioning that during the presentation, but that's a big deal.

Super Contributor

Re: Review of Lipstick Queen's Hello Sailor navy lipstick

I got one too, it feels moisturizing and makes my lips look fresh. A little expensive but inline with the Fresh that I usually get.
Respected Contributor

It is an excellent lip conditioner. The little bit of violet sheen is great too.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Thanks, everybody! I was very interested in this but wondered, like some, if it would be just the same as the Mood Matcher lipstick from a few years back. The texture sounds wonderful, too. I'm going to give it a shot! Happy you're happy!!

Honored Contributor

sounds pretty! Thanks for your review!

Super Contributor

Hi, just posted to an older thread on the same topic. I got my lipstick today and like it a lot. I'm hard to please on lip color, but this is ideal. It's soft and pretty with a really subtle pink sheen. I hadn't noticed till the OP pointed it out that it doesn't smear- and I agree that is a huge plus. I should add that I am dark-lipped, but I'm gathering it's working on different skin shades. At any rate, I love the look on me.