Frequent Contributor

Who Has Smelled Honey Peach Yet?????

I know it isn't out until the summer, but I am wondering if any of our WEN salon ladies have had an opportunity to take a whiff? If so, is it yummy????
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who Has Smelled Honey Peach Yet?????

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller... :-)
Respected Contributor

I think the only ones who may have smelled it would have been at a media presentation if Chaz did one for Spring and Summer. He did one last end of summer and there were people who got to smell Fall Apple Spice & Winter Cranberry Mint. Some of those samples later showed up on ebay. There have not been any Summer Honey Peach offering that I know of, so I doubt he did one.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

yes, it's smells incredible and while I'm still loving SOB I cannot wait for SHP!!

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

Yay, bruingirl! My FAV WEN go to for the inside scoop girl!

Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 bruingirl said:

yes, it's smells incredible and while I'm still loving SOB I cannot wait for SHP!!

Oh come on girlie, more description please!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

It's to die for. I can't wait to get it! Spring Orange Blossom and the Honey peach are my two favorite fragrances ever. While performance in a CC is really all that matters to me I love using the RTM's and oils just because they smell good.

Hey, bruingirl! Speaking of SOB, I was at Costco yesterday and they had dwarf citrus trees for sale. I bought an orange one that is in bloom just for the scent! I don't really care if the oranges grow, I just want to smell the flowers. I can smell my neighbors but am going to look into potting it so it stays small. I'm curious as to whether I can keep it in the house. I'm thinking my small living room (the one that goes straight to my patio) since it gets so much light? Have to research that. Its still in my car, ha ha! Just remembered that. M wasn't home last night when I got home to carry it in for me and I forgot all about it til now.

We are about to watch the Hobbit but I'll call you tomorrow. Curious about if you changed your hair appt? Have a good night!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Kjelle said:
On 4/12/2014 bruingirl said:

Oh come on girlie, more description please!

it smells just like the name implies….if you like a peach scent you'll love SHP :-D

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

On 4/12/2014 lovemygigi said:

It's to die for. I can't wait to get it! Spring Orange Blossom and the Honey peach are my two favorite fragrances ever. While performance in a CC is really all that matters to me I love using the RTM's and oils just because they smell good.

Hey, bruingirl! Speaking of SOB, I was at Costco yesterday and they had dwarf citrus trees for sale. I bought an orange one that is in bloom just for the scent! I don't really care if the oranges grow, I just want to smell the flowers. I can smell my neighbors but am going to look into potting it so it stays small. I'm curious as to whether I can keep it in the house. I'm thinking my small living room (the one that goes straight to my patio) since it gets so much light? Have to research that. Its still in my car, ha ha! Just remembered that. M wasn't home last night when I got home to carry it in for me and I forgot all about it til now.

We are about to watch the Hobbit but I'll call you tomorrow. Curious about if you changed your hair appt? Have a good night!

lovemygigi - I guess you haven't seen my text. I texted you a pic of me and Danny from the salon….got my hair cut and colored yesterday. And we need to talk!! Saw Shiri and she asked about you. Saw the Angels too of course…omg Riley and Bella are super sweet as usual. talk soon..

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

On 4/12/2014 lovemygigi said:

lovemygigi, SOB has been my favorite Seasonal so far. It's tied with 613 and SGGT as one of my favorite CC fragrances. And now you're telling me that SHP smells as good as the SOB??!!! What am I going to do, lol, I'm still trying to figure out how much SOB to stock up on. Next fall I'm going to have to get that A-D 32oz. Seasonal CC package. I really need to simplify this all. {#emotions_dlg.lol} In any case, thanks for the heads up on the upcoming SHP scent.... at least I've been forewarned. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Enjoy your new orange blossom trees!!!

-- bebe Smile