Trusted Contributor

Does anyone's return tracking status work on their account? Mine doesn't. It worked fine  -- mostly -- until they changed the account interface.

I also had an issue with a gift card. Smiley Sad  This was resolved when I called and placed my order over the phone, but I could not get it to work on line.

Valued Contributor

Mine doesn't seem to be working either. I just about had a heart attack b/c I gave the mail carrier my return this past Saturday and when I handed it to her, she didn't scan it immediately, and so I asked her about it, she said she waits to get back to the post office and then scans everything at once. I just now started thinking about if the Q had gotten it yet, so I did the "track return", but all it shows is where they initially PRINTED the label and put it in the box when it was shipped out.

I hope they get it updated!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

I never have had any luck with tracking my return unless I get a receipt from the post office. Then, sometimes I'll see tracking until the package was given to a post office contractor for shipment across the country.  After that, I don't see updates most of the time as those contractors often don't scan again.

Trusted Contributor

I emailed customer service twice. They will pass along my concern. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@BrandiDavis 

@BrandiDavis wrote:

Mine doesn't seem to be working either. I just about had a heart attack b/c I gave the mail carrier my return this past Saturday and when I handed it to her, she didn't scan it immediately, and so I asked her about it, she said she waits to get back to the post office and then scans everything at once. I just now started thinking about if the Q had gotten it yet, so I did the "track return", but all it shows is where they initially PRINTED the label and put it in the box when it was shipped out.

I hope they get it updated!

I did the same, but called CS.  I GAve it to postal person on 11/18,  She said they picked it up the 22th.  Nothing shows on the new tracking system.  I told CS ALL THEIR CHANGES ARE FOR THE WORSE.

Valued Contributor

Right! I complained about their new order status & tracking returns almost 2 months ago. Nothing is being fixed. I guess you just have to pray you see it as returned maybe 3 weeks or more in your orders status! I used to be able to track my returns. I don't think they even care!

Respected Contributor

I have not returned anything in months but I am having trouble tracking shipments on my phone. The past few orders when I get the email that my order has shipped, the tracking claims something went wrong. So then I have to sign in to my account on the QVC app to check the tracking.

Contributor

There's a lot of complains on the boards about this.

Valued Contributor
Mine hasn't worked in a very long time. And, I have to chase my refund way too often.