Contributor

Hey ladies and gents! I have a question that I can not find the answer to. My aunt sent me the Mally TSV(gift bags, mascaras, lippies, eyeshadow sticks, etc) last month, which I had an allergic reaction to ... so I returned it. On the packing slip I marked off ''other'' and hand wrote allergic reaction. Then, I put an 'X' in the box that says mechandise credit for the refund amount because my aunt said that she wanted me to buy something else with the money. Well, I called up CS and was told that they do not allow you to basically exchange the gift for something of the same price and that I would have to wait until I returned it, even though I offered to put the amount on my credit card until they processed my return and then they could deduct it. Thats fine, returned it and spoke to CS again she told me that they do not apply the merchandise credit to my account where I could track it and that she would have to put a note in my aunt's account and I'll have to call and order over the phone.

Do you think it is odd that you receive a gift and you can't use the merchandise credit without hassle?

What is everyone else's experience with merchandise credit?

*This is my first time returning a gift for credit at QVC and I am curious to hear what everyone else has to say. Thank you{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}