Regular Contributor
Has anyone purchased RetinA from overseas sites. Thanks for any information you can give
Respected Contributor

@Mom in NY  I know SilleeMee can answer any questions you have on this matter. Hopefully she will see it.

Honored Contributor

I recently purchased tretinoin micro from AllDayChemist.  That's the site that @SilleeMee uses for her Retin A aka tretinoin.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I recently purchased tretinoin micro from AddDayChemist.  That's the site that @SilleeMee uses for her Retin A aka tretinoin.

It is All Day Chemist

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I buy mine (generic name is Tretinoin) from Tara Skin Care. It's located in California.  They email about sales and discount codes on a regular basis, usually around holidays. They offer free shipping on orders of $99, so I'll buy several month's worth at a time. They receive payments by echeck, Zelle, GooglePay, or CashApp.  No credit/debit cards anymore. Shipping is prompt once the payment clears.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I recently purchased tretinoin micro from AddDayChemist.  That's the site that @SilleeMee uses for her Retin A aka tretinoin.

It is All Day Chemist

@mom2four0418 Yes, my brain got ahead of my typing.  I corrected it.

Regular Contributor
Thank you everyone for your responses
Honored Contributor

I buy my tretinoin from AllDayChemist dot com. That's a pharmacy located in India.  Orders can take anywhere from three to four weeks to arrive in your mailbox. Shipping charge per order is a flat-rate $20 and on rare occasions they offer shipping discounts but it's never free. The most economical way to order is to buy multiples of an item and that way you get reduced prices per item when purchased that way.

You don't need a Rx to order tret from ADC. Methods of payment accepted are by eCheck, personal check or money order. No credit cards or PayPal. For me the Echeck method is most secure and also the fastest transaction choice. 

What is an eCheck?...That's an electronic version of your personal check where you provide all the info (bank routing and account numbers) found on a personal check minus your actual signature. eChecks are paid directly to the merchant by first clearing through your bank which usually takes two to three days. After the eCheck has cleared by your bank then you will receive an email from ADC stating your order has processed. After that ADC will send progress emails letting you know about every step in your ordering process. It's very straight forward.

I encourage anyone to visit the ADC website, take a look around and check out the FAQ page. The FAQ page is very helpful.

Honored Contributor

To add to @SilleeMee's post.  Last time I ordered from them I apparently endered an icorrect number for my E-check resulting in it being declined.  They have a Customer Service office located in CA and they were staffed, so my call went right through and they sent me a link to re-enter my E-check numbrer.  

Trusted Contributor

I get mine locally using the GoodRX coupon. I think I pay $60.00 for it.  To be perfectly honest, no way would I EVER give my bankingi information to somewhere in India.   You are at risk for Identy theft, counterfit products etc.  I don’t care how many people on here use them.  Don’t do it!!!!!  If it’s still too expensive using the GoodRX coupon, then look for a pharmacy in Canada.