Occasional Contributor

Retin-A : Eye & Neck Tips from you experts, please...

I started on 0.25% Retin-A creme about a month ago. I preceeded this with several months of PTR Fusion, so I guess that's why I'm not having any real problem with using it nightly. I have just a little itching in a few spots during the day, but absolutely no peeling or noticeable flaking. I put argon oil on right after at night. Just read all the old Retin-A posts here and need some advice from those in the know:

*Why does everyone say to wait an hour before applying moisturizer after Retin-A? Is my argon oil right afterwards decresing the efficacy?

*Is it safe right under the eyes? I've been avoiding this area like the nose creases, but sure have a lot of wrinkles here.

*Does it do anything for the neck & hands? The nurse at my derm said not to use it there, but I didn't think to ask why not.

*My skin is really smoothing out and feels great. I'm hesitant to go to a higher strength as I read here that 0.25% should be sufficient for anti-aging. But I really am not having any peeling or flaking and wonder if that means I need a higher strength?

Thanks for your help!