Esteemed Contributor

I remember Lather on QVC and they had a hot minute on HSN.  The Bamboo Lemongrass scrub was the only item I ever  bought more than once.  After they were gone from TV and since the brand was not sold in beauty and department stores it went into out of sight and out of mind.  

100% Pure is another brand which is truly natural like Lather.  They have a website, but I see their products at The Look Boutique (located in some Walgreens locations).  Their Creamy Argan Cleanser is wonderful.  The sunscreens are among the few on the market which don't cause a rash on me. 

Honored Contributor

I remember Lather and 100% Pure on QVC. They both seemed to be huge sellers, but then they were gone. I never purchased any Lather but wanted to, and I did purchase a few of the 100% Pure line and really liked it, but like Trixx said Out of Sight, Out of Mind! I don't see either of those lines anywhere that I shop.....I do see Lather has a nice website......  

Trusted Contributor

Good evening ladies,

In case you're interested, Lather has a discount of 20% off this week (free shipping over $60.00)

CODE:  SUMMER19

Super Contributor

@Good4u wrote:

Yes, LATHER is based out of the UK and when I visited there I didn't know that and was pleasantly surprised to see the prices there are literally half the price they are here states side! Of course, I had to get the iconic Lemongrass Bamboo Body Scrub was was only 16.50 BP's!  Woo-hoo! I brought it back with me to the States...

They're actually California based. 

The lemongrass bamboo body scrub is one of my all time favorite products. 

Trusted Contributor

I was first introduced to LATHER many years ago on QVC.  I continue to use and enjoy many of their products, especially their bamboo washcloths.  I buy them at LovelySkin.com. They offer free shipping and have frequent sales.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@IntoSkincare wrote:

@Good4u wrote:

Yes, LATHER is based out of the UK and when I visited there I didn't know that and was pleasantly surprised to see the prices there are literally half the price they are here states side! Of course, I had to get the iconic Lemongrass Bamboo Body Scrub was was only 16.50 BP's!  Woo-hoo! I brought it back with me to the States...

They're actually California based. 

The lemongrass bamboo body scrub is one of my all time favorite products. 

I thought they were California-based, too.

I LOVE the lemongrass bamboo body scrub!  Have given it as gifts and everyone loved it, too.  Just ordered some with the 20% discount to give as gifts.