Super Contributor

Laura Geller had Eye Rimz---I LOVE them!  Does anyone know a dupe for this?  I have tried so many eye shadows, some claimed to be "baked" and they just don't have the lasting power of these.  I purchased a large eye "kit" of LG, but it didn't have a color mix--I like to use brown, blue, green etc.  Any ideas please?  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@pietook   I don't know about this eye product. If you can give me more info, I may be able to help to suggest another choice.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Eye Rimz! I still have one in voodoo blue. It lasted, never ran and was gorgeous! I wore it all the time. I haven't seen anything close to this, though I have tried. It was a highly pigmented pressed powder that went on like silk. I've tried using the same technique with dark eyeshadow, and it doesn't work. I was sad when Laura Geller stopped making this product. 

Honored Contributor

baked eyeliner.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Bleu Marine

laura mercier 

Tightline Cake Eye Liner

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Remember Eye Rimz?

[ Edited ]

I think they were liners, not eyeshadows. I got a few years ago only cause I wanted the wonderful eye rimz brush.

I had the Mercier liners shown. I threw it away.

Super Contributor

Thank you - I will look up the Laura Mercia and Feme Couture!

Super Contributor

Thank you!  It just has on the bottom - Eye Rimz, Baked wet/dry eye accents.  The container lasts a very long time.  I wet an eyeliner brush and line my upper with it.  It would last throughout the day!