Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I decided to order the Lip Revive from Shop HQ since I can return in 30 days.  I read the reviews and decided to go ahead any way.  Seems the reviewers were disappointed that they didn't get instant results.  I am a bit concerned about the "stopped working" type of review, but we will just see on that issue.  

Just an FYI, @Jk9, it's $35 on Amazon and you have 30 days to return. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like there are two different brands of the lip devices on Amazon:

Lip Revive - $35

ReVive Light - $99 (also sold on SHQ clearance $53)

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know there was a separate light therapy for lips. It usually takes weeks for any results, so is there a warranty on it? I hope the person would get a refund if the product doesn't work as intended. That includes all kinds of light therapy. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: Red Light Therapy

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw wrote:

I didn't know there was a separate light therapy for lips. It usually takes weeks for any results, so is there a warranty on it? I hope the person would get a refund if the product doesn't work as intended. That includes all kinds of light therapy. 

@teganslaw 

I bought CurrentBody's lip device from their UK website. That device is not sold on their US site yet. It comes with a 2-yr warranty just like their other RLT devices.

The device for the lips is called CurrentBody Lip Perfector.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Looks like there are two different brands of the lip devices on Amazon:

Lip Revive - $35

ReVive Light - $99 (also sold on SHQ clearance $53)

Good catch!  If I could, I'd probably prefer the CurrentBody device, but I just bought the mask and we have all these wedding expense right now that the prudent thing was to get the Amazon one. I'll give it a month and see if does anything.  

Trusted Contributor

I have been using my RLT mask and doing my gua sha since Saturday. First time I have used a beauty tool this religiously coz I am seeing something, something....Maybe placebo but I am sticking to my routineWoman Very Happy

I did write to CB about the free missing skincare product(full size AHA toner) from the 3pc kit with pictures. CS rep who responded "I have looked at your order and I can see you have been sent your full order. There is no record of the AHA Tonic that was meant to be sent to you." This was while the promotion was still on. All they had to do was check their own website.

I chatted online with another rep and she said there was an error with their Sku and she mailed it out to me right away. So their CS is spotty depending on who you talk to.

Aside from that I am excited about a skincare tool for the first time. If I get some results with this I am going to order the neck contrapation when it goes on sale/coupon. Does anyone have the neck tool? I am curious about the results. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN once sold the Lip ReVive in 2019. It's sold out now.

Lip Revive LED Light Therapy Lip Care

Super Contributor

Has anyone looked at the Cletina flexible face mask with four colors on Amazon? I ordered one yesterday for $166 with discounts. It seems to be an Omnilux knockoff from China.

I must say that I'm sooo pleased with my cheap light belt. It's definitely helping my knee and I intend to use it forever. I can also use it on my shoulders and my back, or my hands and feet. It's just so versatile.

No news yet on the success of my Hair Max, but it's only been six weeks...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did my 2 times per day treatment yesterday and my skin felt totally calm after the evening treatment again.  

Anyone else laying their mask on the upper chest area doing a treatment?  I have been doing this but you can't really get your neck so I have turned it in several directions playing around LOL!  Maybe one day I will get the neck & dec one as I have so much redness and broken caps there...plus chicken looking skin texture from my stupidity in trying to tan as a young teenager and only burned terribly.  Wish I could go back and impart some wisdom to my younger self.  Genetics just didn't give me the tanning gene! Woman Sad

I don't expect to see alot of change yet as I have much damage and rosacea so if I did see big change in the next few months I would be over the moon!  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @JeanLouiseFinch .    I remembered the Revive device from its presentations on HSN long ago.  @tsavorite I have not tried using the face mask on my neck and wonder if those who are doing so will update us on their progress.   I am trying my Tommie Copper LED pad on my neck and dec (it's not perfect and is more of a pain device).   The led strengths are very similar.   I can see a reduction in the lines on my neck and dec.  I currently plan to purchase the Omnilux neck device when I get over my upcoming surgery expenses (co-pays and deductibles).   I am devoted to the Omnilux brand since I have their Contour mask and love its fit and comfort.  It also has more lights than the CurrentBody (was highly rated by H&F on YouTube).  But, I bought it because my Derm has them and they used the big professional device on me when I had a radiofrequency treatment.  And it was on a monthly special for $200!  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.