Super Contributor

Recommendations for eyelash growth

running low on what I have now, Select Lash Eyelash Rejuvenator, got it on ebay, I believe. Any suggestions on something you might have tried and worked well. Not real expensive would be nice. Thank you all

Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations for eyelash growth

I am using Rapid Lash XL. Under $30 at beauty.com Many here suggested it.

Totally worked on my lashes. Everyone here said use everyday for 6 weeks, then go on maintenance 2-3/wk. That is where I am now. I can't believe how long my lashes are! REALLY works!

Had pretty good success filling in my inner brow too. Little less on my tails...but definite improvement.

Super Contributor

RespectLife, good to know, thank you. My brows improved too, but not the tails, where I really need it. thank goodness for bangs. I'm faithful in using the product, so I think I'll give this a try.

Super Contributor

Rapid lash has a lot of good reviews. I just started using it this week. I got mine from Costco. It was 49.99 for 2 tubes. They have an unconditional money back guarantee. I figured I don't have anything to loose.

Honored Contributor

RapidLash was like a miracle for me.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Do you know if Rapid Lash can possibly darken the iris like Latisse?
Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

I used Rapid Lash and it worked well for me. I don't know what got into me but I bought a much cheaper product on ebay and it didn't work at all. Back to Rapid Lash for me.

Honored Contributor

On 6/18/2014 Dosey said: Do you know if Rapid Lash can possibly darken the iris like Latisse?
There have been dozens of people on the boards who have reported using Latisse, Rapidlash and other eyelash enhancers. I've never heard one person say any of them changed the color of her eyes. I think that's a myth.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 6/18/2014 Kind1too said:

Rapid lash has a lot of good reviews. I just started using it this week. I got mine from Costco. It was 49.99 for 2 tubes. They have an unconditional money back guarantee. I figured I don't have anything to loose.

Ohh, that is a good price! NO Costco's any where near us. Drat. Online I would have to pay an up charge since I am not a member.

Beauty.com offers 20-25% off anything quite often so that helps.

Honored Contributor

I used RapidLash and it didn't change the color of my eye.