Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations for Eye Cream

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I use Suzanne Organics Eye Cream.  It's very gentle.  I use it on my entire face and neck

Tiny pot (.5 oz) lasts me about 3 weeks.  Only need a dab for all the areas.

It's gentle, clean and keeps me feeling moisturized.

@Lucky Charm   Have not heard of Suzanne Organics, but when it comes to food, I always buy organic if available. I'll check out your recommendation.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition   I was trying to research the Sheido eye products and there are several. Which specific one are you recommending?

Are you referring to the Uplifting and Firming Eye Cream?

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 7.20.06 AM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm   Are you referring to Suzanne's Firming Eye Serum with Tightening Peptide Formula?

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 7.17.57 AM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler  No, it's a little tiny pot of cream.  Very moisturizing.  I only use a tiny dab and that's for my entire face and neck.  You can always find a sale/deal on it.  I keep stocked up on it (5/6 jars) because when I see it *out of stock*--I PANIC.  lol

eta:  I do organic, too, as much as humanly possible.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm    What is the name of the jar you have? You mentioned being stocked up on it.

A lot of these companies, and Amazon too, show a whole line of products for certain areas of concern. It would be nice to ensure I try the right one.

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Lucky Charm    What is the name of the jar you have? You mentioned being stocked up on it.

A lot of these companies, and Amazon too, show a whole line of products for certain areas of concern. It would be nice to ensure I try the right one.

Thanks in advance!

@World Traveler 

Sorry been on the road all day!  

It's called Anti-Aging eye cream.  .5 oz.

It's very gentle, not that I have sensitive skin.  I am just so leary of the ingredients on high end and low end products. 

I use this line exclusively.  From head to toe.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm  👍❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

@World Traveler wrote:

@qvcaddition   I was trying to research the Sheido eye products and there are several. Which specific one are you recommending?

Are you referring to the Uplifting and Firming Eye Cream?

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 7.20.06 AM.png

Shiseido benefiance wrinkle smoothing eye cream.

If you can only get one, The Este Lauder  resilience multi effect tri-peptide eye cream. That is for aging eyes, but I have used it It. for years. I have tried Dr. Denese and use a lot of her products, but not the eye cream.  I tried the IT brand, ok, but I always go to the Este Lauder one.

I have no bags nor wrinkles. 

I'm pretty lucky, don't look my age.  I've had women say to me, Wait until you get my age. I ask how old they are and most say in their 70's.  I tell them my age, no work done, and their mouths fly open.  

A neighbor man was outside as I was walking my dog and in our conversation he said, I'm going to be 78.  I said, HB you are just a youngster. I'm going to be 88. He just stood there staring.  I have always taken care of my skin and  still exercise a lot for  the last 65 years now. It all pays off.

I always say, I will be a young looking dead person. Just joking.  Most people guess me to be in my 60's.

Good genes .

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition     Thank you!  ❤️

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I have used every expensive eye cream on the market. I tried elf skin illuminating eye cream and love it. It is just as good as the overpriced big-name brands.

Did I tell you it’s $10! @World Traveler 

@manny2 Thanks for the recommendation!  I recently got a jar and so far I'm liking it.  It's very light weight (not a fan of eye creams that are overly heavy) and I'm using it daytime.