Respected Contributor

Saw this yesterday and thought they weren't going to lower the price. Then when they aired it, my fingers couldn't move fast enough. I did order it. I was dying at D applying it to his legs. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

There are some really good ingredients in there. Peptides etc. You know, if you have very dry skin you could possibly even use that body cream as a bargain face cream. Lots of people use the Skinn Neck Amore masks on their face. Well, I'd put forth this body cream as a much better alternative.

If I hadn't just purchased my high end body care items from Isomers, I'd be on this deal like a flash. Peptides do major wonders on the bustline. And they'll help firm up your arms. If you aren't using a peptide body cream, do give this a try. It's a great deal.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, oh geez no! I know when I was ordering my phone went totally blank for a minute or so then my order went through. Maybe he will offer it again during his holiday shows.

Honored Contributor

Yup it's sold out. Maybe they'll slip more of them into the inventory for this visit....hopefully.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain, I was thinking that it will be good to use on my neck too. Nice generous size so it will go far.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Porcelain, I was thinking that it will be good to use on my neck too. Nice generous size so it will go far.

@Tricolor, That's what I do with my Isomers Matrixyl body lotion and serum! Neck and dec. I am seeing really good results that I wasn't even expecting. The area was just waiting for a signal to produce more collagen and I'd had no idea.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain, that's great. I an anxious for this to arrive. Well I better keep myself busy tomorrow because I did buy more than I was anticipating. There were many good deals.

Honored Contributor

I just checked, still says Sold Out

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle, mine is showing that I have the option of canceling. That surprised me since I ordered yesterday. It is also not due to arrive until August 8 so it must be on advance order.