Super Contributor

ode olive oil products on evine

[ Edited ]

any interest in the new bath products on evine.

Honored Contributor

Re: ode olive oil products on evine

[ Edited ]

I'm interested. I have looked at their products before when shopping for Olive Oil. They are CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers).

I thought their beauty products had a different name. It was under the name 80 Acres. You can find on Amazon. Looks like only a few items left in stock on Amazon under their old name.

I was tempted to try some of their products back then but never did. 

They have more products listed on their website. I will have to compare their prices to Evine prices.

Wonder what their Lavender or their Rose smells like. The ingredients are listed on their site as well.

Super Contributor

looks like evine is the beat price at this time.  have the soaps in my cart.  just haven't checked out yet. 

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

looks like evine is the beat price at this time.  have the soaps in my cart.  just haven't checked out yet. 

@monks Guess the email shows thier show was already on. Did they just have Ode Beauty on last hour? Should have looked at my email closer earlier.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@monks wrote:

@monks Guess the email shows thier show was already on. Did they just have Ode Beauty on last hour? Should have looked at my email closer earlier.

Yes, it aired from 11 to 12 ET.

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

@monks The Rose & Lavender are already sold out. I will have to watch for their next show. Hopefully they will bring in a TS kit of products to try. I have plenty of Beekman soaps, plus body creams I need to use up before moving on to something else to try. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I'd be interested to try...had no idea they were on.
Valued Contributor

I am absolutely interested. I bought several products in the verde line. I read all about them and I even called their CS and they were wonderful and actually took time to explain about what they do and how to use the products. I am going with more organic products at 71 and I am happier without the chemicals. I hope they will be on again soon with more than one show and maybe even a TTV.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when will they be on again?
Respected Contributor

I just looked at their website. Its exactly like Beekmans....foods, tours, recipes, and many other products. Some products are still on amazon under Ode olive oil ...pricey, for small sizes...just like Beekmans. Anyone know when they'll be on Evine again?