Regular Contributor
Shophq at 7pm and 11pm Eastern. I REALLY like the STEMCELL (purple packaging) products.
Honored Contributor

I called in an order on the auto system one night when I was very sleepy. It never showed up and they had no record of my order. I took it as a sign I really didn't need to experiment with another line. But I know I'll watch, especially if Heather is on. I absolutely love that girl. Too bad she doesn't work for QVC.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
On 8/7/2014 depglass said:

I called in an order on the auto system one night when I was very sleepy. It never showed up and they had no record of my order. I took it as a sign I really didn't need to experiment with another line. But I know I'll watch, especially if Heather is on. I absolutely love that girl. Too bad she doesn't work for QVC.

Haha that's funny. I agree- Heather is great (very classy and easy to watch.)
Honored Contributor

They had a good deal at 11 ET, a Once Only on the fruit acid pads. They were under $20

Super Contributor
On 8/7/2014 depglass said:

That's interesting -- I only half remember ordering one time when it was on, and was kind of surprised when it arrived. Subliminal messaging??

Super Contributor

I got the Dragon's Blood eye gel stuff and there were a couple of other products with it, but I don't remember what they were (actually forgot about them -- I should go hunt them down). I don't use it with enough regularity to be able to make a judgment, but I probably should because i know a lot of people like this line.

What results have you seen that make you REALLY like what you're using? :-)