Honored Contributor

Today I decided to use the RMS foundation brush with the swirls.  Thats the only way I can describe it.  LOL  I put on my foundation - L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow in shade 203 with this brush and wow!  It looks great.  I go between using a brush and a sponge and my usual brush for foundation is BK Beauty 106.  Think I have now found a new favorite brush for foundation.  The head of the brush is smaller than the 106 but it just took me a few seconds to put the foundation on so the smaller brush head, for me, is not an issue.  Then I went over my face with a dry sponge and I am impressed.  This brush did a really nice job.  

If you have this brush, try it with your foundation and see how you like it.  It was just sitting in with my other brushes and I wasn't using it for anything.  Now it'll go with my other foundation brush.

This brush was on sale yesterday but if later this week during the "grand finale" of the sale, if it's on sale again, it may be worth picking up.

Honored Contributor

@scullychick , @Pecky , @JudyL - 

The hydrating mist is available again. 

Honored Contributor

Re: RMS daily deals…

[ Edited ]

Today I received the two Lip2Cheeks that I ordered - Modest and Beloved as well as the two lipsticks - Melanie and Miranda.  I had asked for expedited delivery because in the heat this country is having, I didn't want them sitting in hot trucks from the East Coast all the way to California.  

Like the Lip2Cheeks a lot.   Wasn't sure if I'd like Beloved being so red but I was so pleasantly surprised how pretty it was as a blush.  Dabbed a bit on my lips too but not sure I'll do that when I wear it.  Modest is a very pretty shade and is perfect for me.

The lipsticks - Melanie and Miranda are not my favorities.  I will keep them but not sure I'll wear them much.  RMS lipsticks just aren't for me. Lesson learned.  Glad I didn't pay full price for both of them.  I did dab them on and put a balm on but still didn't like them much.  Wasn't impressed with how the shades looked on me.  They also looked more matte than I like.  I will try them again with a gloss, maybe that'll help.

Edited to add:  Yea!  Both lipsticks were helped immensely by putting on the Lawless lip gloss in Glazed.  That is how I will wear them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad you came up with a doable solution, @JudyL   RMS has an excellent customer service department.  If you contact them, I bet they'll offer you a refund or replacement in different shades without you needing to return either of the undesirables. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - You're right they do have an excellent customer service.  Once I put the gloss on, I actually liked both shades so now I will definitely keep them.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for your information.I have been waiting for a sale as I won't pay that full price. I really don't like the tubes as they can be wasteful like you said as to o much can come out if not careful. But, the purple looks soo  pretty. I did email them and asked if in the future if they would consider eyeshadow sticks and they said  they have some surprises coming up soon.  She wouldn't say what the new surprises would be. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Thank you so much for your information.I have been waiting for a sale as I won't pay that full price. I really don't like the tubes as they can be wasteful like you said as to o much can come out if not careful. But, the purple looks soo  pretty. I did email them and asked if in the future if they would consider eyeshadow sticks and they said  they have some surprises coming up soon.  She wouldn't say what the new surprises would be. Thanks again.

I really hope they don't change the delivery system, just improve the packaging.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they are transitioning the lip lights with a applicator in the future. They have a new ph one with a applicator on tik tok. I think you can buy some empty lip gloss tubes and fit the top over the metal part of tube if you already have some. I have one so I might try it. The lip lights are very nice but you can't take them on go with out a applicator.

i get my luminizer and modest blush today. I ordered my 3 samples from detox market.  I ordered a sample of the radiance serum and 2 samples of the concealer. 

Honored Contributor

Eyelights are on sale today - BOGO!  I got 2 more - Supernova and Sunbeam.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Eyelights are on sale today - BOGO!  I got 2 more - Supernova and Sunbeam.

Oh wow. I had a few I had on my wish list.  But I already used my spending money this month.