Contributor

Re: RECEIVED MY BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS HSN VERSION

I ordered from both QVC and HSN. I received my Q item and my gift bag in the same box. My HSN item arrived alone. I did an online chat feature to ask them how I can get my gift bag, and he told me he couldn't send me another one! I assured him that I never got it-check the shipping weight! Then he said he wasn't able to give me a refund since I didn't pay for the gift bag-???. He basically called me a liar, so I'm waiting for a call back from customer service. I've been a very Q customer for years, and this was my first experience with HSN. Our relationship is off to a rough start! I understand it's a free gift bag, and my purchase was for a great cause. I just really wanted to try some of their products and was excited. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Trusted Contributor

I received my GWP bag from HSN today. Several of the items are different from the ones I received in my GWP bag from QVC. That makes it a great variety between the two bags! My purchase and gift bag came boxed together from both HSN and QVC. I hope everyone receives their purchase and goodies soon!
Respected Contributor

@Venezia   my order had two line items on my order status.  I thought they may come separate, because it had a separate track your shipment, but when I looked at the tracking # it was the same number, so I knew they were in the same box.  I wonder depending on which product you ordered maybe determined what warehouse it came from.  I was happy mine were both in the same box.  I don’t typically watch HSN, so I did not order theirs.  It does appear that a few items are duplicated in both bags.  But they are not exactly the same.

Valued Contributor

I got the hsn bag today and was surprised a 3 oz Crepe Erase hand cream was included!   Worth $22.  

Honored Contributor

@MSarahM- It seems we're all having different experiences with these gift bags.  I got mine with my ordered item from HSN.

So far nothing from QVC (it wasn't included with my item).

That's not right the way HSN's customer rep dealt with you.  I had trouble with them myself years back that ended up with a registered letter to Mindy Grossman and didn't deal with them again for a very long time; only recently started to order from them again.  (I still prefer QVC.)

Don't let them tell you, you can't have the gift bag.  I know it's for charity but, if I were treated that way, I'd simply return the item for a refund.  Please let us know what happens.  I hope you get the gift bag you deserve!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@beastielove 

the BWB bags are not the same.

i have received both the qvc version and the hsn version.

both are great freebies though.

my qvc bag came separately.

my hsn bag came with the beauty item i purchased.

the WEN cleansers do not come with pumps. does anyone know if chaz sells the pumps to go on the regular size bottles?

qvc beauty bag freebie 2020.jpg

Bag
Magnet
Korres Peach Blossom Body Cream
Mally Shadow Stick in Precious Gold
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Bare Minerals Face Wipes
Aquis Prime 04 Leave in Conditioner
Skin Fix Renewing Cream
SK II moisturizer
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior
Wen Fall Fresh Apple (no pump)
Purity Facial Cleanser
Mamonde Moisture Cream
Laura Geller Lipgloss
Tula Facial Treatment Pads
IT Bye Bye Undereye Cream
Bright Eyes Collagen Eye Gels

@sunshine45 

Thanks for your reply.Am

assuming that the items in the

photo are from the Q's BWB bag

as it includes Mally's shadow stick

(love them!) and Mally is not on HSN.

In regards to the pump not being

included with the WEN cleanser...

in the past all of Q's BWB bags

that I received had the cleanser

in them (different scent) and there

was always a pump included. Still

have the last bottle that I received

so will make sure to keep the pump!

Contact both HSN's and the Q's CS

departments..maybe they can help you.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@MSarahM wrote:

I ordered from both QVC and HSN. I received my Q item and my gift bag in the same box. My HSN item arrived alone. I did an online chat feature to ask them how I can get my gift bag, and he told me he couldn't send me another one! I assured him that I never got it-check the shipping weight! Then he said he wasn't able to give me a refund since I didn't pay for the gift bag-???. He basically called me a liar, so I'm waiting for a call back from customer service. I've been a very Q customer for years, and this was my first experience with HSN. Our relationship is off to a rough start! I understand it's a free gift bag, and my purchase was for a great cause. I just really wanted to try some of their products and was excited. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

@MSarahM 

Don't wait to receive a call back from

HSN's CS. Not going to happen.You need

to keep calling them and if need be ask

to speak to a supervisor.

Sorry that you had to deal with such

a rude person.I know that I wouldn't

have tolerated being treated in that

equally rude manner. Cat Mad

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Contributor

***Update***
I did get a call back from HSN customer service and spoke to a very nice lady, Toni, who apologized for the Chat to I dealt with. At 1st she said that she didn't see a way for me to get my gift bag, but then put it through to a supervisor, Greg. He also apologized and said that I would receive my bag-it may take a little longer than usual, but I will get it. With each of the 3 people I dealt with, I offered a pic of the box, the dimensions and the weight as described by UPS tracking. There is no way I could have gotten the bag, even though their in-box invoice said it was in the shipment. We'll see if it actually does get to me. I appreciate the way the last 2 people handled the situation and wanted you all to know. Had I just stopped at the Chat guy, I probably would never shop with HSN again.
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@beastielove 

the BWB bags are not the same.

i have received both the qvc version and the hsn version.

both are great freebies though.

my qvc bag came separately.

my hsn bag came with the beauty item i purchased.

the WEN cleansers do not come with pumps. does anyone know if chaz sells the pumps to go on the regular size bottles?

qvc beauty bag freebie 2020.jpg

Bag
Magnet
Korres Peach Blossom Body Cream
Mally Shadow Stick in Precious Gold
Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
Bare Minerals Face Wipes
Aquis Prime 04 Leave in Conditioner
Skin Fix Renewing Cream
SK II moisturizer
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior
Wen Fall Fresh Apple (no pump)
Purity Facial Cleanser
Mamonde Moisture Cream
Laura Geller Lipgloss
Tula Facial Treatment Pads
IT Bye Bye Undereye Cream
Bright Eyes Collagen Eye Gels

@sunshine45 , not sure if you have used your Bare Mineral Face Wipes yet but they are one of the best on the market. I always use Skinn which I do like but these are cheaper. A set of 45 is $15 and they are very moist.

Honored Contributor

do both bags come with Wen?? I hate that garbage--will prob throw those out---but the other things look good. I, too, ordered from both QVC and HSN---my bag did not come with my Q order but got a notice that is was shipped--haven't gotten the HSN order yet---