Valued Contributor

RAVE for Charlotte Tillbury Quick n Easy Natural Glow Kit !!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Forget where I saw this recommended on a beauty site but found it on Nordstrom online and luv it luv it luv it !!!!!!  Love the cheek stick, the eye shadow/liner, the lipstick and the under make up Beauty Flash cream.The mascara is also good but I have severeal I already use as well.  All goes on smooth, quick and easy.  Like it especially for my slightly dry skin.  I am fair and all the shades in this kit work for me and I would say would work fair to medium.  Her make up is pricey so this was a good price for 5 pieces that I will definitely use all of.  Excellent quality.  Check it out on her site or Nordie's !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RAVE for Charlotte Tillbury Quick n Easy Natural Glow Kit !!!!!!!!

I also have that, @virgosun, and I'm very happy with it.  I then ordered the full-size beauty flash from her site.   Another thing of hers that I have and love is the Instant Look in a Pallet, the natural beauty one.  I got it at Nordstrom but I don't think they carry it anymore, but she has it on her site.  It has three eyeshadows, two blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter for $75.  What I like about ordering from her vs. Nordstrom is you get samples.