Trusted Contributor

Re: RAVE for Adrienne Arpel Signature Club A Kit!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you're happy!  Signature Club A vitamin C, retinol, argeraline capsules are the products I always return to when whatever distraction I've been wooed by fails.  They're fabulous.  

Adrienne is another vendor whose personaity can be considered abrasive and I think it might scare customers away. That's a shame because she marketed argan oil after negotiations with the Morrocan government long before anyone had heard of Josie and people think we don't remember.    She's offered various forms, including an encapsulated one dose form of argan oil for nearly a decade.  

The C caps were incredible before she added the inhib-a-line and even better since.  The  five then six now ? in one eye and face cream have been raved about for perhaps twenty years and improve with each new development in the industry.  

Her meltdowns are fabulous! The large kits are so much fun.  And the prices.....  There  are reasons she remains the top cosmetics company on her network.  Sorta like D & Co.  Those who know love the products and the value.

Valued Contributor

I've tried things in the past that just did nothing for me or make up that looked just plain bad, butI think if you pick and choose carefully SCA does have some quality products that have been selling for years.   This Rapid Transport C kit luckily happens to impress me with both the skincare and the make up!

Contributor

I've used Adrienne Arpel's Signature Club A (even before the SCA name) products for years. I mix in other products but always return (or continue) to use her products as my base products. She often is the first to include ingredients that others brands/people later "discover", such as Argan Oil. Also, caviar, mushroom complex, fruit acids are examples of other ingredients she's used for years. Plus, her prices are great in comparison to other brands. I love her 5 Essentials face and eye moisturizing creme. Good consistancy, melts into skin quickly, and keeps skin feeling soft with a slight cooling feeling. Best time to get it and makeup meltdown cremes are when she does the buy 1, get 1 free specials (usually done twice a year). Hope this helps others.