Contributor

Question re: holiday returns

When did the holiday return policy go into effect? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Question re: holiday returns

It's already in effect.http://www.qvc.com/Returns.content.html

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

would Christmas in July items be eligible for return ?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks JustJazzmom, I realize that. Just wondering when it began. I made a purchase that I’m not happy with & wondered if I can still return it since it’s been longer than 30 days. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

5231F5E6-00FD-4833-B489-2CAE8A3620D4.jpeg

So it started 9/23/2017

@JosieSue@Azcowgirl@JustJazzmom

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@JosieSue@Azcowgirl@JustJazzmom

Christmas In July gifts

“However, if you have purchased items that are for Christmas gifts and you purchased them after Christmas In July, but before the September 23rd date, as long as you tell QVC that the item IS a Christmas gift, the January 31st return policy will apply to that item (or items).Sep 16, 2017”

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Thank you all so much for answering my question!  😘

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

I've always found QVC to be very generous when return policy in effect.  I think as long as it isn't a stupid time range.

Let me tell you something stupid I did.  OK, so a few years ago I returned some boots to HSN.  They're pretty good about returns, but I don't think quite as good as QVC.

I got the boot back!  Humph!  I called HSN and started in my 'bla bla'.  The customer service rep said, "Mrs. Annabelle, please check the date on the label you sent in".  I said, "It was within the return dates".  She said, "Mrs. Annabelle, check the year".  I looked again and it was exactly 1 year before!  Ha!

I apologize and after that looked very carefully at the date.  One year difference is a stretch!  Ha!

I know Kohls says there's no limit date.  I don't know because I only shop on line, HSN or QVC because I can't walk stores due to my back.

Respected Contributor

"Any item you purchase from our Christmas in July Sale, can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the s& h and Q return label fee until Jan 31, 2018."

@JosieSue @LTT1@JustJazzmom@Annabellethecat66

Honored Contributor

@JosieSue wrote:

Thanks JustJazzmom, I realize that. Just wondering when it began. I made a purchase that I’m not happy with & wondered if I can still return it since it’s been longer than 30 days. 

Despite hosts saying return within 30 days, I have returned items after that time within a reasonable time frame (3 months) due to circumstances beyond my control. You do lose your shipping charges but you lose it anyway within the 30 day time period.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼