Regular Contributor

Question on converting an order to Auto Delivery

A couple of months ago, I ordered a beauty product (one time shipment) and the cost was $50.   The item now costs $63.  When I view my order, there is a link so that I can convert to auto-delivery.  If I do that, will I be charged the original $50 or the new price of $63?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Question on converting an order to Auto Delivery

@Sister Barbara 

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for assistance please.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Barbara: Not sure how that works. You should probably contact CS by phone or email to get the right answer to your question. 

Honored Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

A couple of months ago, I ordered a beauty product (one time shipment) and the cost was $50.   The item now costs $63.  When I view my order, there is a link so that I can convert to auto-delivery.  If I do that, will I be charged the original $50 or the new price of $63?

It makes sense to me that you would be charged the current price.  When there is special pricing (TSV or OTO) and A/D is offered, the hosts always warn the audience to take advantage of that and lock in the price because that price goes away at the end of the day.  They also recommend A/D, saying you can always cancel but you can’t come back later and get a TSV price for instance.  

Regular Contributor

Thank you all.  I'll contact CS.