Honored Contributor

Question for experienced Wen users...

My hair seems to respond best to the seasonals, pumpkin, apple and now cranberry.

I ordered Pomagranite in my TSV auto-delivery, but that formula seems to make my hair less bouncy...more greasy and matted down.

Any suggestions of what might work better?

Does anyone else find the seasonals more effective?...or is it just my imagination?

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for experienced Wen users...

Seasonals are more treatment based and have more ingredients like 613 than POM does. Maybe your hair really responded to that.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 Kjelle said: Seasonals are more treatment based and have more ingredients like 613 than POM does. Maybe your hair really responded to that.

Would it be better to cancel the auto-delivery with POM and just stock up on seasonals?

Esteemed Contributor

I think the Pom is soy based. I'm not sure but it doesn't work on me at all.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 MalteseMomma said:

I think the Pom is soy based. I'm not sure but it doesn't work on me at all.

Thanks for the feedback...I thought I was doing something wrong!

Respected Contributor

Pom seems to be heavier on the hair than the seasonals. If you are looking for one of the core formulas, you might like sweet almond mint, tea tree, or bamboo green tea. They are lighter formulas. The bamboo green tea has the amino acids like the seasonals.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 Hilary77 said: Pom seems to be heavier on the hair than the seasonals. If you are looking for one of the core formulas, you might like sweet almond mint, tea tree, or bamboo green tea. They are lighter formulas. The bamboo green tea has the amino acids like the seasonals.

Thanks...you ladies are real experts...I knew I could get help here!

Super Contributor

If you have a bunch of POM that you'd like to use up, why not mix it with 613? The seasonals have a lot of the same treatment based ingredients as 613. Or, to use up you POM, just use it on your scalp or just for your 1st cleanse, and then use seasonals on your ponytail and/or for your 2nd cleanse. After you've used up your POM, then stick with the seasonals, because they're awesome!!!

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2014 terrier3 said:
On 2/1/2014 Hilary77 said: Pom seems to be heavier on the hair than the seasonals. If you are looking for one of the core formulas, you might like sweet almond mint, tea tree, or bamboo green tea. They are lighter formulas. The bamboo green tea has the amino acids like the seasonals.

Thanks...you ladies are real experts...I knew I could get help here!

Well, I'm hardly an expert, but I hope you find what works for you. If you like the seasonals, stick with them. I love all the different seasonal scents. Chaz is always coming up with new formulas. It definetely keeps it interesting. Happy Wenning!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!