Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question about razors for face shaving...

@Nancy 56  @Sassycoco 

Hadn't thought of Nair for Sensitive Skin, but will give it a try.
How long should I leave it on?
And how long does it last before having to repeat the process?
Didn't realize other women had those few weird hairs in small spaces, too. Many thanks for your suggestions! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vermint 

Years ago friends and I plucked our eyebrows into the shape desired. It took several years, but the small hairs beneath my brows never grew back. My brows have been exactly as I wanted them for decades without any trouble since then. Thought most women had done this in their late teens or early 20's, although many have overplucked and become unhappy with the result of very thin brows.                     

Perhaps I've been too innocent, but I expected repeated plucking to kill the root and eliminate those few annoying hairs under my right chin. It has not happened. And I'm disappointed with the constant removal of 6-7 hairs! (Writing that complaint seems so trivial.)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I was an "over-plucker" for years...plucked my brows very thin. When I decided to try growing them out about 3 years ago, I worried that they wouldn't grow. I needn't have! For some reason, I have very hairy brows...they grow very fast, and even require trimming to keep them--somewhat--in line. 

Just FYI--I'm a very "hairy"  person in general. At 69, I still shave my legs every day, underarms 1-2 times a week, have thick hair on my head, and need to tend to facial hair by plucking and/or shaving every day.