Super Contributor

Question about auto delivery

I bought a Beauty TSV on auto delivery. I’m returning it because the timing is off for me. But I want the next delivery. Will qvc cancel the auto delivery once they receive the returned item? Or does it stay active?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about auto delivery

I would assume they would cancel the auto ship since you returned it. I would call customer service to let them know you want to stay on the auto ship.

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB Or you can email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for assistance

Honored Contributor

My advice is to call customer service.  Rules and regulations change.

I will tell you that whenever I've sent something back that was auto-delivery the further deliveries were canceled.

Honored Contributor

If you return the first shipment they will cancel your plan. Why not keep the first shipment until you’re ready to use it at the time the second installment would ship and push out the delivery on the rest?

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I already shipped it back and now I’m totally regretting it.
Honored Contributor

@StillRachB 

I don't think they (QVC) cancel future shipments if you don't request it but of course, if you bought on ez pay those payments will be cancelled.

Best like others have said reach out to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinchI already shipped it back and now I’m totally regretting it.

🙁

Honored Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
I bought a Beauty TSV on auto delivery. I’m returning it because the timing is off for me. But I want the next delivery. Will qvc cancel the auto delivery once they receive the returned item? Or does it stay active?

Did you look at "My Account" under auto deliveries?  

I don't think sending back an item would cancel future deliveries but hey, it's QVC, who knows?

Instead of taking delivery on something you don't need, go in and cancel that delivery only.

Super Contributor

I sent an email to customer service. Response is below. I’m kicking myself now.

Thank you for your email. Generally speaking when the first auto delivery is returned or cancelled, the entire auto delivery is cancelled. I have made a note to attempt to reinstate the auto delivery when we receive your return. I will update you with an update when we receive your return.