Trusted Contributor

It's been a while since I visited this forum. I seem to recall when new questions are posted, they always appear in bold print on the question page. I just made a post and noticed it is not in bold print. All the other questions posted are in bold print, did I forget or miss something?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about a question?

@Quinny wrote:

It's been a while since I visited this forum. I seem to recall when new questions are posted, they always appear in bold print on the question page. I just made a post and noticed it is not in bold print. All the other questions posted are in bold print, did I forget or miss something?  

@Quinny - your thread didn't  show up as bold because you just started it. You were essentially the last person to enter a comment.  When someone else adds a comment, it will appear bold to you until you click in to read new comments or add one yourself.  

Honored Contributor

@Quinny - check it now.  There's been a response so the title should appear bold on your index page.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Quinny  I have noticed that when I reply to a thread, it is no longer listed in bold in the list of forum topics, which is what I think you are referring to.  So I think it is not bold when one contributes to the thread.  I have never checked on a thread I have started, but maybe it works the same, since you contributed by initiating it, not in bold.

Respected Contributor

I've read numerous new threads this morning and not commented on a one of them until yours.  Some of the threads I read are now a light gray and some that I read are still bold.  Who knows?