Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Philosophy Micro scrub...??

I have a 32 oz bottle from last TSV and still has the beads 1/2 down still working same !

LOVE this stuff.

Frequent Contributor

You may need to occasionally give the bottle a shake... I opened a new bottle about a month ago and haven;t had any issues.  In the past I have needed to give it a shake  every now and then.  Love this scrub.

Respected Contributor

Dont think ill order this. Ill look into other suggestions here. Thank you all very much...sooo informative
Super Contributor

I've also used this since it first came out years ago and fortunately for me I've never had one lose its "scrubbies".  I've purchased it in about every size/configuration it comes in over the years and they have all been the same.  It's my daily morning cleanser.

Frequent Contributor

I use this almost daily as well and am very pleased with product, however, I always keep in a small bottle, shake well, unscrew the lid and pour in to my hand.  Using this method has always kept the product consistent in formula for me.

Regular Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
So what else is good to exfoliate daily?
When I was little (long ago...) my mother used to occasionally scrub me in the tub with something that I thought was magical! Left my skin so soft and smoothe. Later on I learned that the magic formula she used was salt and baby oil! So simple to make, and you can use sugar and coconut oil, etc. no need to pay big bucks for harmful poly beads that are going away anyway by law 😌

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:
So what else is good to exfoliate daily?
When I was little (long ago...) my mother used to occasionally scrub me in the tub with something that I thought was magical! Left my skin so soft and smoothe. Later on I learned that the magic formula she used was salt and baby oil! So simple to make, and you can use sugar and coconut oil, etc. no need to pay big bucks for harmful poly beads that are going away anyway by law 😌

Spoiler

Thank-you!!