Respected Contributor

Question about Denis of Tweak'd by Nature

Love the inspiring story of creating the products for his mom who had a serious illness. What was the nature of her illness? Anyone know?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about Denis of Tweak'd by Nature

He cleverly does not reveal.  I'm sure he has MANY reasons.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

He has stated very specifically on air that his mother does not want her illness revealed.  Unfortunately I've heard him tell this spiel SO many times it's losing its charm. So repetetive.  They do this with a lot of vendors.  Biggest offender, of course, is Josie Maran (and I like her, not bashing her).  Close second is the It Cosmetics people.  Dennis could change it up once in a while.  Of course it's nice he wanted to help his ailing mother but the dude is hawking hair products for a profit so let's get on with making it more interesting for the customer!  

Respected Contributor

Like popular songs, I think vendors usually have a hook to catch people’s attention. The problem is these stories get stale after hearing the same ones over and over again.

Regular Contributor

I've never watched his presentations but looked his products up onlne becuase I was curious. His mother's illness is no secret: https://tweak-d.com/evolution/. Breast cancer.