Valued Contributor

My seasonal kits (tsv from Dec.) that were supposed to have shipped on 6/7 have not made any progress....no shipping updates and they were ordered priority mail. Still in limbo.

My oils ordered on easy pay day 6/10 arrived last Friday...also priority mail.

I want my CC's!!!

Respected Contributor

I still haven't received the OTO with the body lotion, oil and remoist that I ordered Saturday night when it was an OTO (10 days ago). I checked with QVC tracking and no updates and I checked UPS with no updates. The EDD is tomorrow according to QVC when I ordered this OTO.

QVC does not update nor does it's mode of transport except when you have received the product, I have gone back and checked and it says delivered.

I could swear my packages are going pony express and not ups but there is no price option for pony express.

Frequent Contributor

I'm sure QVC has different warehouses as mentioned in previous posts.

The SHP trio I ordered on June 9th has not budged from the SC location. A wild guess is they are bringing all the sets to one location to fulfill the orders, then ship. I'm just basing this on a similar experience I had when I purchased the SHP CC alone.

I imagine with the number of WEN orders going through, QVC is probably overwhelmed and was not prepared for this month. I'm sure they have the stock; but packing and shipping in a timely manner probably requires more manpower than they thought.

Frequent Contributor
On 6/16/2014 nomoaa said:

Cannot explain their shipping logic.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. It takes a week or more to receive anything.

For some reason, everything I receive goes through California first. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I live in AZ too, yet my stuff comes from SC. Weird!

Contributor

I really, really dislike the Q's shipping. When you pay such a high shipping rate, it shouldn't be sent via the pony express. I preordered the Dyson TSV and it took them 4 days to even make the label. I ordered the SHP OTO last week and it just came today. Whatever is going on at the SC warehouse, they need to get it straightened out because any time something is shipped from there it takes forever to be handed off to UPS. I live in NY so it isn't like there's a huge distance for my packages to travel. I get things within 2 days of UPS receiving them when they come from the PA warehouse, and they usually are sent pretty quickly from that warehouse so the turnaround time is very fast. SC....forget it.

Respected Contributor

Both OTOs are coming tomorrow. BL OTO and SHP. UPS was just updated tonight as well as QVC.

Respected Contributor

While you are checking out on line, if not on the phone, they give you a choice of which one you want. Regular mail or UPS. Now, they are usually the same amount but sometimes they vary. I ALWAYS choose UPS. I hope this helps.Kiss

Frequent Contributor
On 6/16/2014 lilmoomoo said:
On 6/16/2014 nomoaa said:

Cannot explain their shipping logic.

I live in Phoenix, AZ. It takes a week or more to receive anything.

For some reason, everything I receive goes through California first. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I live in AZ too, yet my stuff comes from SC. Weird!

Little update: now the package is going through Vernon, CA too! What the heck.

I choose UPS every time, and it's just as slow if not slower than USPS.