Frequent Contributor

I placed my order for 32oz BGT CC on Friday at 11am and it is STILL "processing"..it does still say EDD of 6/26, but I'm starting to get nervous since we are leaving town Saturday morning to head to the beach. I just don't get why it seems to be taking forever lately to get into "shipped" status.

Respected Contributor
I don't have encouraging news for you. It can say Processing for another day and when it switches to Shipped that doesn't mean anything other than that they finally printed a label. It could take another day or more for it to show UPS even picked it up. They will change your EDD sometimes also. If you need it by a certain date, you had probably better call and switch the delivery address.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

I just checked my last few WEN orders. It took 2-3 days from my order to ship, but for me it ships from a regional distribution center and after it ships I get it in 2-3 days. Since it's been the weekend, if you are really needing it by Friday, you might see if you can do what Kjelle said and change the address or pay for expedited shipping.

Frequent Contributor

Hells bells it shipped! I think I'm gonna be ok, but they sure do like making me sweat lately Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Glad it shipped!

I have had things say ""Processing"" when I was holding it in my hot little hands...and the ""Shipped"" email came the next day!

Frequent Contributor
On 6/23/2014 vermint said:

Glad it shipped!

I have had things say ""Processing"" when I was holding it in my hot little hands...and the ""Shipped"" email came the next day!

Ha! I do think this happened to me ONCE. Oh man I cannot wait to have more BGT..I don't ever wanna be without that one Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
On 6/23/2014 vermint said:

Glad it shipped!

I have had things say "Processing" when I was holding it in my hot little hands...and the "Shipped" email came the next day!

Yeah, I pay little or no attention to their system. I've actually received products the same day that the Q sends an email saying that it just shipped. I've also received that same "shipped" email, but when I go through UPS to track it, it remains sitting in a QVC warehouse (I'm talking about you, South Carolina......) for three or four days. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

Honored Contributor

I have had things show "in proccessing" for several days and then the shipped date kicks in and I get my item the very next day. Often the shipping isn't slow, the posting of the shipped date is slow. I find that QVC's delivery is faster than ever. I have no complaints. Much depends on where the item is being shipped from.

Trusted Contributor

Interesting... It seems to me that all my orders on the Q are showing 'in process' for alot longer than they used to ... Since I order from the other shopping channels, too, I have really noticed the difference in the speed of the orders. ShopHQ is FAST, both in shipping an item out and receipt of it.

Super Contributor

FYI after processing from 6/20-6/23, my 32oz of BGT is Out For Delivery today so I guess I can't complain about processing time when the shipping is super-fast Smiley Happy