Trusted Contributor

QVC Flash Event - Easy Pay-4 hours only

I've been wanting to try Erborian gensing serum. It has rave reviews but it's about $100.00. But once I saw the email from QVC, I ordered it right away.

I think the Easy Pay offer only runs until 12 PM EST at least from what I can tell from the email I received.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Flash Event - Easy Pay-4 hours only

They were deceptive about the email- simply titled "Flash Event: 4 Hours Only! Find Great Gifts‏" so I cick it open only to find the only "sale" is that it is 4 easy pays. Big whoop. I wish QVC would have REAL flash sales events. These flash easy pay "events" they have are really worthless to me. Good try QVC...

Esteemed Contributor

I have been waiting for a easy pay on the it cc cream. I ordered it.

Honored Contributor

When was this supposed to be?

Did they say anything here on the website ... or just send emails to some customers?

If I'd known about it, I definitely would have made a purchase ...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

When was this supposed to be?

Did they say anything here on the website ... or just send emails to some customers?

If I'd known about it, I definitely would have made a purchase ...

Hi there Tinkrbl44:  It ended at midnight and was on for 4 hours.  I didn't know about it until I checked my email a half hour ago.  They should have made the announcement as a banner on their website because not everybody checks their email every hour on the hour.  I just happened to check mine to clear out the junk that was in it.  

Trusted Contributor

I so enjoy QVC and a huge fan with 98% of my buys from here but wonder why HSN has soooo many great flex pays and free S&H so often it's great! Wish Q had these incentives to buy (more) lol

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky