Respected Contributor

I have been using for years and it still makes my face peel and exfoliate and it is good for breakouts.  However, sagging and wrinkles are inevitable.  

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Once you have deep wrinkles,  does retin a work? I ask because i have not seen any improvement at all for 9 months now, none.

@goldensrbest, I would continue with your retin A, or retinol.  I like consult Beaute regenorol serum and cream.

I would also suggest you find a good hyaluronic cream to plump out those lines.  I look for hyaluronic to be high on the ingredient list of the product...if it's way down towards the bottom, it doesn't have enough to work.

Keep your skin exfoliated too...you'll have a nice fresh look on your skin😊

Occasional Contributor

Me too.   Also wondering about retinol, have never used it. Don't know where to start or which product to try, there are so many out there.

Honored Contributor

When i used the retin a years ago ,i had a tough time with it, redness, very dry skin,peeling ,but honestly only a little dryness ,at times, much different this time ,now i have to wonder, i got it from a dermatologist back then, NOW from all day chemist, started with .25. now use .50, i have to question ,is this the real stuff, i know some thinks it is, but just a total difference.this round.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am keeping it going, some peeling.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Heart
When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.