Valued Contributor

Problems with Dermstore Anyone Else??

I am finding it impossible to reach Dermstore.  I received an order and the problem seems old and is not working for my skin.

I have tried unsuccessfully for ten days to reach them by phone -- eternal hold.  I try different times of the day/night - no luck.   I have emailed them; got an automated response saying to call or use Chat link.  Chat link does not work.

Guess I am stuck with this product, but I will not order from them again. 

I hope others are not having this same frustration at this busy time of the year.  So disappointed with them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Problems with Dermstore Anyone Else??

@Jump4joy2 Isn't this interesting.  I order from them and did just recently with no problems with what I ordered.  I am still receiving their emails even one this morning, almost every day in fact.

I will say I also order many makeup & facial items I use from amazon. I know many think this is not a good idea but I've also had no difficulties with anything. I'll continue to do so here, now not sure about the other one though.

Honored Contributor

I was going to say post on their FB page as others have. Some have posted some not so good reviews with no answer from Dermstore.

If you use FB post there plus use the Message to send them a message to see if they will reply. I have never used that on FB so not sure how it works.

Can't you just return what you ordered for credit without talking to someone?

Respected Contributor

I haven't ordered from them in a while, but.....

I think if you scroll to the bottom of their page, & click on "returns", it will explain. At the very bottom, it says "RETURN ITEMS" (orange bar). Click on that, & it'll ask you for some info, like order #, etc. Then I believe you can print out a return label, & I think you write in a return #, or something.

Be sure & write your reason for returning as "Allergic reaction".  When I had to return items to them in the past, that was always my reason, & they never questioned it (I have sensitive skin). I think you need to return the item within 30 days.

Valued Contributor

Thanks GoldenRetriever - I will give that a try!  Somehow I must have missed that on their homepage.