Contributor

Problems receiving Mally and RuPaul products

So I ordered the eye shadow pallet and the eyeliners. The box came for the eye shadow pallet. I open it, and I get 3 lip glosses. The invoice says eyeshadow pallet. I call customer service. The eyeshadow is sold out. I receive the eyeliners. I go to open the boxes, one box is empty. I was given a refund for the eyeshadow and a 10 dollar credit. I was given a partial refund for the eyeliner. I expected much better from QVC. This does not make me confident to order makeup again. Smiley Frustrated 

Respected Contributor

Re: Problems receiving Mally and RuPaul products

Good information to have. Too bad you had to go through it but thanks for the “heads up”.

Valued Contributor

That is shocking, IMO.  You would think that stores like QVC would peridically sample lots that are coming in to see what the quality and, in this case, quanitity of the merchandise is that they are selling to their customers.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE makeup, I LOVE RuPaul and Mally and enjoyed watching them present this limited line. I thought of ordering a few things but something told me to wait for reviews. After reading your post, I am glad I did. I feel bad for your experience but thank you for posting it. My credit card thanks you also😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖