Esteemed Contributor

Re: Principal Secret Botanical Line?

@nyc1 wrote:

I too loved the ORIGINAL line, and was not a fan of the Reclaim line.  Is anything from the Original line even available?

Yes, all of her original things are available. I wish you could just order on-line, though. Do you need the phone number to order?

As far as the botanical, it took a long time for me to try from this line, but I am currently using a couple of pieces and love them! I think what is the main difference is the marine algae, which others find intolerable, but this is just a guess.

Respected Contributor

Re: Principal Secret Botanical Line?

@Harpa wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

I too loved the ORIGINAL line, and was not a fan of the Reclaim line.  Is anything from the Original line even available?

Yes, all of her original things are available. I wish you could just order on-line, though. Do you need the phone number to order?

As far as the botanical, it took a long time for me to try from this line, but I am currently using a couple of pieces and love them! I think what is the main difference is the marine algae, which others find intolerable, but this is just a guess.

@Harpa  Thank you for letting me know.  You can't order online?  I wonder why not.