Respected Contributor

Re: Pretty Physicians Formula Blush

@monicakm  Ugghhhhh...you made me look.  This was on Target's website.  Target has a lot of Physicians Formula products.  This one is my preferred pinks...

I typically don't purchase multi color blushes because I don't like the bronzer part in them.  Looks like dirt on the face.  I guess you could skip that part 🤷‍♀️

IMG_2276.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 

I ordered it and it will be here this evening with my Walmart delivery.

@monicakm 

Let us know how you like it!  I'm really interested in this one! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@bmorechick 

That's a pretty one!

Honored Contributor

I'll be putting it on in a couple hours and I have my very first Zoom meeting.  I guess that makes me important LOL.  I'll report back.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm , those are my kind of colors for makeup!  So pretty. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I bought this a few months ago and it is very pretty

Respected Contributor

@tansy  Yes.  you can swirl or pick a certain color

Honored Contributor

I have the Physicians formula blush on now. It's difficult to just pick out one or two shades to apply. I did all of the Browns together and then the peachy pink on the apples of my cheeks. It's all quite sheer which is okay because it's buildable. The brown colors are more orangy than I anticipated.  I was hoping for a more neutral look. Next time I wear it I'll try swirling all the colors together. Maybe adding the peachy pink will cut back on the warm orange tone of the bronzer. And it's not orange orange it's just more warm than I had hoped. It's very pretty. I'm happy with it.

Honored Contributor

This particular one may be talc free, but I have checked out the ingredients for several of the PF Butter formulas and they all contain talc as the first ingredient, and are not touted as talc free in the description. 

Honored Contributor

Well this is the only Physicians Formula blush bronzer I have and the one that we were talking about being talc free.  I thought you were interested in it but couldn't use it because you thought it had talc in it.