Valued Contributor

I wrote a review , with three stars, a week ago and it still has not appeared - nevertheless, this is my update on the product -

I wasn't going out Friday or  Saturday, so I decided to do a test - on Friday, I used the  product on the left side of my face -  frown line, eye, one eleven line and the line by my mouth - 

Results - the eye definitely looked much better, the frown line and the others still visible.

Yesterday, I used the product  on my right side - a little bit better results - my eye again looked much better, and the eleven line was barely visible; however, the other lines were not affected at all.

So I have to decide if the improvement in the eyes is worth the cost - what price vanity?

Honored Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

I wrote a review , with three stars, a week ago and it still has not appeared - nevertheless, this is my update on the product -

I wasn't going out Friday or  Saturday, so I decided to do a test - on Friday, I used the  product on the left side of my face -  frown line, eye, one eleven line and the line by my mouth - 

Results - the eye definitely looked much better, the frown line and the others still visible.

Yesterday, I used the product  on my right side - a little bit better results - my eye again looked much better, and the eleven line was barely visible; however, the other lines were not affected at all.

So I have to decide if the improvement in the eyes is worth the cost - what price vanity?

@coco14    Thanks so much for your review. 

Can I ask if when after applying and keeping still.... can you then scrunch up your face all you want and the lines and puff stay away still?

Also, did you apply makeup afterwards to see how it looked over the plexiderm.  Thanks for your answers.

Valued Contributor

SeaMaiden - 

Great questions - I don't have water based cosmetics, so I didn't put my usual Bare Minerals powder on - but I don't normally put anything under my eyes -

The eyes stayed "puffed" throughout the day but the eleven line showed clearly within an hour of applying Plexiderm - 

I am pleased though with the apprearance of my eyes.

Respected Contributor

@coco14, What is the problem with your eyes? You said they stayed puffed. Are hollows the problem? That is one of my issues.

Valued Contributor

Montana,

i meant "puffed" as a good thing!  The concave look of my normal undereye appearance was improved - I should not have said my eyes were puffed - sorry for the confusion.

Respected Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

Montana,

i meant "puffed" as a good thing!  The concave look of my normal undereye appearance was improved - I should not have said my eyes were puffed - sorry for the confusion.

@coco14  I thought you said it as a positive, but wasn’t sure exactly what you meant. I have the concave undereye problem too. So far, I have not found any product that helped.  If I can use it, I will give Plexiderm a try.

Thanks for the review.

Valued Contributor

Montana,

My only concern about this is the cost - trying to balance that against the good effects.

Valued Contributor

Wouldn't it be nice if Q offered a trial size instead of the $70+ "2-fer"?

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to try Plexiderm.  One of the ingredients is phenoxyethanol which does not agree with my skin. 

Phenoxyethanol seems to be the preservative of choice these days.  

Respected Contributor

@coco14 

As for the “ 11’s “, I tried Botox injections there several times and really didn’t see any reason to keep spending the money.

Don’t think I could stay still that long with the Plexiderm !

On a whim, I tried using IT Concealer in the “11’s” and then my normal makeup.  It really diminished the depth of the lines all day.  Worth a try !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill