Valued Contributor

Has anyone received theirs yet?  Mine hasn't even shipped.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I received it and just came back from the post office to return it back to QVC.

Regular Contributor

Yikes mine is coming today, I was hoping beyond hope it might be a good thing for a reunion I'm going to, I'll check in tomorrow and let you know. 

Valued Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Yes, I received it and just came back from the post office to return it back to QVC.

OH NO!  why?

Respected Contributor

Just didn’t like the feel. I really wanted to like it. My biggest problem is bags under eyes. I saw change as they promote but I just didn’t like how it felt.  Someone described it as smearing egg whites on your skin and letting it dry.  Sorry - I’m sure it’s me.  Also, I love being outside and working with my animals and yard decor but I sweat. Of course I knew from their ads that won’t do but I wanted it.  Mostly I just felt like I looked more wrinkled. Good luck with yours. I bet you’ll like it. I actually tried it on the backs of my hands and saw improvement so it does what they say it will do until it gets wet or oily.

Respected Contributor

@Warrior2022 & @Iris in bloom  Yes, please let me know. I have learned “never say never”.

i forgot to tell you I changed my makeup foundation to oil free but y’all probably know that by now.

Luck and laffs y’all.

Regular Contributor
ME TOO!
Regular Contributor

I promised I would check back in, yes yes it worked, but, the stiffness on my face was a little annoying but it did go away, Like everyone else, this is a huge problem if you have to wear makeup or moisture because you can't and there is no way around that. 

Regular Contributor

I found one more issue with it, and that besides being drying it doesn't last anywhere near 10 hours, as soon as you smile it breaks the seal. oh well