Contributor

Hello BE gals! I am signed up for show reminders for BE. I watched the shows this past weekend and ordered a few things. I received notice this morning they were shipped. All seems okay. Then I get an e-mail from QVC, dated today, the 22nd, that the reminder I received for the show on the 19th is not correct as that show has been cancelled. Huh? And that no further shows for BE are scheduled and if I wish to visit their reminders to make changes to do so. Now, they "cancelled" a show, that I watched and ordered from and that no more BE shows are scheduled. Can you say confused? Does this mean BE is no longer going to be at the Q? I haven't tried calling CS, as yet, but will do so. I just thought since you BE gals are so savy and know what's going on, might fill me in on anything I should know before I call. Is BE gone from the Q permanently? It's way too early for me and I need some more coffee, before I call, so any help you all can give me I'd sure appreciate it! TIA Have a great day ladies!