Honored Contributor

Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

I've been using Wet And Wild Reserve Your Cabana shade of Coloricon bronzer for years. It's very subtle and the best shade ever for very pale skin. I also use it as blush. If they ever discontinue that they will be in big, big trouble😁 It also has SPF 15.

I wanted to try something that would give me more color, tired of looking so pale lately. The PF butter bronzer gets some rave reviews.

I wouldn't apply it with the included applicator, it's junk. It comes in six shades, I think I bought the darker of the two lightest shades. I use it over my IT cc cream.

I apply it with a kabuki brush. I'm going to try blending it with a beauty blender, I need to buy a new one.

I do like this bronzer, but Wet And Wild Coloricon is still my fave. I'm going to try one shade darker in that.

GUEST_830ce687-2731-43c9-9e5e-97b4298befc8.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

I only use bronzer as an eyeshadow, occasionally.

I read, on a site about our natural coloring, that for me (clear Spring), bronzers make me look dull.

I'm ok with pale because it is luminous.

Frequent Contributor

i like using Physician formula bronzer's but i don't have the butter. I find them in burlington coat factory. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never used the Butter bronzer but the WnWild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana has long been called a great dupe for the iconic Laura Geller French Vanilla Highlighter. 

It's actually much too pale to be considered a bronzer and it's matte, satin finish and the color is perfect for dark, under eye circles.  I'd say it would work for most light to medium skin tones.

Smart beauty gals figured out it was a really close dupe. And a terrific buy.

I own both, but the WnW is about 10 X the product for 4 or 5 dollars.  It's a huge compact.  I was glad to find out about it.