Super Contributor
Does anyone else here use this? I've been using it for a couple years now and love it, but notice it's becoming more difficult to find. Walmart had it on clearance a few weeks ago and now there's no place for it in their display and rite aid has been out of stock for weeks. I'm wondering if anyone who uses it is also having a harder time finding it? I am still able to purchase it from other places but wonder if it's being phased out.
Respected Contributor

Re: Physicians Formula BB Cream

I have been using it - just a little too yellow so I switched to something else.  I think in general Physicians Formula gets very little space in stores - sometimes you really have to look for it.  My Kroger carries it too, as does Target (but like I said, it is a very small area for PF products).

Honored Contributor

Physicians Formula BB Cream is one that I will use, but it's not my regular one these days.  I usually get it a the Meijer Supermarket where I do my grocery shopping.  So far I haven't had any trouble getting it when I've needed it.  I haven't heard or read anything about it being retired.

Honored Contributor

Which one are you using?  The PF website still has several BB and CC creams; do you mean the Super BB All-in-1?

I've been perusing their site because Lumene has discontinued their BB and CC creams and I'll need to start auditioning new products soon.

(#$%&*@!)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I've noticed that store space is given to new arrivals and old standbys that appear to have solid, constant sales, but unless a product is discontinued, it may be available online from the same source.

A Google search for "Physicians Formula BB Cream" shows it being offered by Ulta, Jet, Amazon, Walgreens, Pharmapacks, Target, etc. 

Physicians Choice always seems to be a bit premature with product innovation, which is a shame.

Honored Contributor

They have several of them so not sure which one you are asking about. I have tried a few and some I liked, some I didn't but I didn't like them enough to re-purchase. I prefer my Missha BB creams instead. All my stores are still carrying all of them from what I can tell. But again, it might help if you state which one you are referring to. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@noodleann wrote:

I've noticed that store space is given to new arrivals and old standbys that appear to have solid, constant sales, but unless a product is discontinued, it may be available online from the same source.

A Google search for "Physicians Formula BB Cream" shows it being offered by Ulta, Jet, Amazon, Walgreens, Pharmapacks, Target, etc. 

Physicians Choice always seems to be a bit premature with product innovation, which is a shame.

What do you mean by this, @noodleann, that product innovation is premature and that's a shame?

Super Contributor

Hey all, I should have been clear that I am referring to the Super BB cream in the white tube. I stopped at Ulta, they were out of stock and said they haven't had it in stock for awhile. I did find it at meijer and it's available online, I'm just hoping it's not going to be discontinued. There are a couple things I really like from their line but find their shade selection extremely limited and they seem to release and discontinue things frequently.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

What do you mean by this, @noodleann, that product innovation is premature and that's a shame?

No, no, quite the opposite. They seem to get out ahead of trends but the market isn't ready, so their products wind up in a kind of limbo while bigger brands become the standard bearer for new-fangled makeup. I think they were doing a BB or CC long before the major players, but it stalled.

It's a shame for PF, but they clearly have a staunch customer base or they wouldn't have survived.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

No, no, quite the opposite. They seem to get out ahead of trends but the market isn't ready, so their products wind up in a kind of limbo while bigger brands become the standard bearer for new-fangled makeup. I think they were doing a BB or CC long before the major players, but it stalled.

It's a shame for PF, but they clearly have a staunch customer base or they wouldn't have survived.

Timing is everything.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~