Trusted Contributor

Philosophy's Gingerbread Man

Can one of my gal pals here tell me if Gingerbread Man is exclusive to the Q?  Or may I find and sniff the fragrance in either Ulta, Sephora, Macy's etc.?  I would just like to check it out in brick & mortar before purchasing here.  Thank you in advance!

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy's Gingerbread Man

I don't know the answer to your question. I hope you find a place because I bought it & I think it smells awful not at all like gingerbread,

Trusted Contributor

Thats what I'm afraid of !  When it comes to fragrance I MUST try my best to smell it in person before ordering.  I always try to avoid an unecessary return. 

Anyone else know the answer?

Honored Contributor

I think itmay be exclusive to QVC......I just checked Ulta, Sephora and Macys and none of them had Gingerbread Man.....To me it has a citrus smell, nothing like Gingerbread to me...

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed   I really don't know but check out ULTA's website to confirm.  The scent is wonderful, fresh with touch of ginger.  However, it dried my skin.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @CANDLEQUEEN - I had checked the same exact websites and came up with nothing - great minds think alike!

Your description helps me out alot - thank you for your input. Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Katcat1 - any and all input will help, although fragrance is such a subjective thing.  I appreciate it !   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

First of all---gingerbread man smells like icy, crisp,  cold ginger ale, not like the gingerbread to eat!!!  I have the body cream, shower gel and the spray fragrance and it is heavenly!! Not sure if it is at the stores OP mentioned tho.

Honored Contributor

Not even available on the Phil website

Honored Contributor

I really like the fragrance, but the name is misleading.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan