Contributor

Ok I love all philosophy products I can't live without my purity and my bath shower products.  I will never stop using them. But....just wondering..is anybody having problems with the pumps they supply you with for the 32ounce bottles.  I always have a problem trying to pump the product out.  Very difficult.  My sister said she has the same problem.  

QVC Customer Care

@Qvc fan from long island wrote:

Ok I love all philosophy products I can't live without my purity and my bath shower products.  I will never stop using them. But....just wondering..is anybody having problems with the pumps they supply you with for the 32ounce bottles.  I always have a problem trying to pump the product out.  Very difficult.  My sister said she has the same problem.  

@QVCFanfromLongIsland I'm really sorry about that.  Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we can have a pump sent to you and your sister.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Honored Contributor

For me, Philosophy and WEN have a 50% failure rate on the pumps right out of the box.

I save my old ones that still work as a back up.

If I contact Chaz's salon, they will send me a pump for free.  I have not tried to get a replacement pump from Philosophy yet, so I don't know if they can do that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Thank you very much for your quick response Melvin from QVC customer service.  Let me clarify ...the pumps are not broken they do work. But I have to use some "muscle" to pump the product out I think because the product is so too thick for the pump.  Maybe its just me?  

Honored Contributor

First contact QVC customer service but also contact Philosophy customer service.  One of them should mail out another pump.    Cat Very Happy  I experienced that problem but not with Philosophy.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have 32 oz bottles of both putity and MDW. I pour each into smaller 4, 8 or 16 oz more manageable sized bottles. No pumps needed. I like to shake my MDW before using to mix up the beads 

Respected Contributor

My pumps work when I get them, but stop working when I'm down to the last half inch in the bottle. I save the caps that they come with and substitute them for the pumps when I reach that bottom level. I usually stand them upside-down and get another week or two's worth of use out of the bottle before it's empty. I also shake the MDW bottle from time to time.

Respected Contributor

I have the same issue with philosophy pumps. I keep extras and use them when I they start to leak on top. The caps they use are terrible when I need to take out the pump and use up the rest of my purity, I turn it upside down but the cap leaks. Very frustrating and I may buy a smaller bottle to keep refilling that. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, that's too bad. I've got many 32-oz bottles and have only had one problem with a pump. The bottle was probably 2 years old, though.

I'm glad QVC has offered to send you a free one! When my pump broke, I went to the Philosophy site when they had a sale and bought 5 pumps, just in case. I have only had to replace the one, so far.